Chapter 50

Jason's Pov

I felt... I don't know. I just didn't want her to reject me.

I drove to my house in awkward silence.

"Jason take me home." Kayla whispered.

"Kay I'm not taking you home with your Dad there." I said.

"My Dad is going to get even more mad if I'm not there tonight!" Kayla yelled.

"I know and I know that also means he hurts you more." I said my voice raising.

"I don't care what he does to me. I don't care. I just don't want him to hurt you." Kay said. She cares. That's cute.

"Hey. I'm fine. Come on." I said. I kissed her cheek but she grabbed my face and put my lips on hers and it didn't take long for me to kiss her back.

Her hands moved to my hair which I loved so much making me smile against her lips.

"You like that?" She asked chuckling.

I moaned in response and she smirked. I nibbled on her bottom lip making her moan too and I smirked. I licked her lower lip and she opened up as our tongues danced together.

Eventually I took control and I explored her mouth.

Eventually we pulled away for air.

"Well someone was confident." I said and she blushed and covered her face.

I chuckled and pecked her forehead before coming around and picking her up bridal style.

As I was carrying her I leaned down and pecked her lips.

I got inside and my parents were staring at us.

"Want to tell me why she's in your arms?" Dad asked chuckling.

"I don't know she didn't have a problem being carried. Plus she's staying." I said.

"Why-"

"Because um... um... my house is infested and my Dad told me I could stay with a friend. I can leave if you want." Kayla said.

"Ok. But you guys aren't sleeping in the same room." Dad said sternly.

"Alex Brooks. When we were teens we were in the same room for everything." Mom said glaring at him.

"I wasn't as horny." Dad defended.

"It was like Selena Gomez every time we were together. You couldn't keep your hands to yourself." Mom said glaring at Dad.

"You were hot." Dad said.

"Yeah what if Jason thinks Kayla is hot? Huh?" Mom asked smirking knowing she had won.

"I hate you so much." Dad muttered. Mom pecked his lips making Dad smile.

"So that's a yes. Come on Kayla." I said kissing her nose.

"Jason!" Aubrey yelled running to me.

She hugged my leg and I picked her up.

"You got a new princess that's destined to be queen?" Aubrey asked smiling at Kayla.

"Aubrey that's Kayla my friend. Kayla that's Aubrey. My sisters friends sister." I said.

"Hi Aubrey." Kayla said shyly. Aubrey smiled and waved at her.

"Hi Kayla." She said.

I smiled and threw Aubrey in the air making her giggle. I kissed her all over her face making Kayla laugh.

"Who do you love the most?" I asked.

"Jason. I love you Jason." Aubrey said.

"Love you too Aubrey." I said. I set her down and she ran off.

"Wow. You guys are close." Kayla said smiling.

"Yeah she's my little girl." I said smiling.

Kayla smiled back at me and I pecked her forehead.

"We should get you to bed." I said.

"Um thanks." Kayla said.

I smiled and gave her a pair of clothes before we turned in for the night.