Chapter 3

3 days later

It was Friday after school and I knew I was going to a party with Jayden. So I wanted to still look like me but look good. So I picked out an outfit. (Outfit above.)

I checked myself out in the mirror and I nodded satisfied.

I walked downstairs and I heard the door bell.

"Hey Alexa. Got these for you." Jayden said smiling.

White roses? True love. Done lost your mind. Ain't no true love here.

Jayden laughed.

"Oh thanks." I said smiling.

I went to go quickly put them in a vase.

"Bring her back by 10:00. No touchy." Dad said.

"He knows. I'll kick his ass. And I have the pepper spray." I called.

"Ok muffin have fun." Dad said.

"You look sexy." Jayden said.

Blush. I blushed for him. What the hell does that mean?

"Oh I oh uh-"

"You're cute." Jayden said smirking.

"Oh uh ok." I stammered.

What the hell is happening to me?! Girl get your ass in check and know you don't fall in love.

Jayden laughed. Oh I said that out loud didn't I?

"Yeah you did." Jayden said laughing.

"Oh uh uh oh this is awkward." I said.

"No it's cute." Jayden said.

I blushed again.

I'll be damned if I blush again.

"So Alexa I need to tell you something important." Jayden said.

"Am I ugly? I know." I said.

"No baby girl you're actually really hot. I'd kiss you but your Dad said no touchy." Jayden said smiling.

"Ok. Go ahead tell me." I said.

"I know what happened to your Mom. Im the son of Mary Hems which is Jack hems sister." Jayden said.

"Stay away from me." I tried opening the car door and it was locked. I quickly unlocked it and ran out of the car but I heard footsteps behind me but I wan faster doing front flips to get away. I arrived at house and opened the door and locked it.

"Why are you back so early?" Dad asked.

"No reason. The party was very fun. Mom you missed out." I said and there go my yellow eyes.

"Alexa why are you nervous?" Jason asked.

"Nervous? Me nervous? No no no." I said and there go my orange eyes.

"Alexa you're lying. What did that kid do?" Justin asked.

"It's nothing." I said.

"It's not nothing for fucks said if you ran inside this house like your life depended on it!" Jason yelled.

"Don't get mad at your sister. It doesn't make anything better." Mom said.

"I don't have time for this shit." Jason said and I glared at him.

"Fuck you." I said.

"Don't tell me to go fuck myself." Jason said.

"Why not do you have someone doing that for you man whore?" I said poking him with my pointer finger.

"Alexa go to your room!" Dad yelled.

"When your sister roasts you and it's true." Justin said.

"Shut up Justin!" Jason yelled.

"Well sorry that he said his mind which was also true." Alexis defended Justin.

Jason lunged at Alexis but she did a cartwheel out of the way making him run into the wall.

Dad tried not to laugh.

"When your brother tries to attack your twin and she just does a simple cartwheel." Justin said.

"I don't care anymore Justin should just commentate everything that happens in this house." Christian said laughing.

"Shut up." Jason gritted.

"What you gonna fight me to?" Christian asked.

Jason was about to move but I jumped on him.

"What the hell?! Get your fat ass off of me!" Jason yelled.

"Boy if you call me fat I will slap you so hard you'll cross a different universe." I said.

"Fat ass." Jason said.

Slap.

"Alexa what is wrong with you?!" Mom yelled.

"When your sister slaps your brother but she has a good reason." Justin said.

"Damn there's to much hitting in this family." Dad said as he grabbed me.

"When your Dad says there's to much hitting but he does it too." Justin said.

"What the hell do you mean?" Dad asked.

"Oh hell no. I've heard you slap Mom so many times over the years. Don't lie to me hypocrite. I said it. I'm commentator around here. You slapped Mom!" Justin exclaimed.

"Justin stop it." Mom said.

"I don't understand why you defend him!" Justin yelled.

"No Justin don't lose it. Look at me." Alexis said and Justin turned around. Her eyes had weird things flash through them. Like the moon or a waterfall and it was calming Justin down.

Justin grabbed Alexis and held her.

"You still do it Dad." Justin snapped.

Dad looked at loss for words.

"I gotta go." Dad said running out the door.
*****************
I wasn't lying when I said there would be a little drama up in this book.

So I think I'll make things in Justin's Pov more often.