Chapter 44

1 week later

It was one week after the incident with Elisha and I was still a little scared.

You'll regret that.

His words haunted me. I sighed walking to my locker to see Elisha.

"Hello." He said his eyes turning darker.

"Elisha what the fuck do you want?" I asked.

"Not a lot princess." He whispered nibbling on my ear.

"I want you to be my girl. I want you to love me like I love you. I want you to leave Jay. Not a lot right for a guy who hurt you?" Eli asked.

"Shut up Elisha!" I yelled.

He chuckled and walked away. On the inside I knew I was scared.

I saw a worried Jake come towards me.

"Jake what's up?" I asked closing my locker.

"Audrey has gone missing!" Jake yelled.

"Shit. I'll go get everyone." I said.

Audrey's Pov

"Where are you taking me?" I asked.

The guy chuckled.

"Audrey remember me?" The guy asked.

"I don't know who you are. Where are you taking me?!" I yelled.

He chuckled and took the mask off of his face and I saw his face. The moment I saw him I recognized him.

"Lucas." I said.

"Well Audrey took you long enough. I'm quite happy to hear your sexy voice again." He said.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"Well you killed your Dad." He said chuckling.

"For my little girl. She's my little girl and she comes before anything and anyone. Even me." I said.

"Well since you did that for your little girl." Lucas paused chuckling.

"You'll leave Jake and be my girl and be in the gang." Lucas said.

"You're fucking asking for too much. I can't be in the gang. It'll be a bad example for my little girl Aubrey." I said.

"You are such a softy. Forget about Aubrey and remember me." Lucas said and crashed his lips against mine. I couldn't push him because my hands were tied up.

"Kiss me back." Lucas demanded. I replied knowing he'd hurt me and he smirked sucking my lip.

"You're so beautiful." He said slipping a hand under my shirt.

"Lucas please no." I whispered.

He chuckled.

"You're begging?" He asked.

"I've been raped and beaten to many times. Lucas if you love me please don't do it." I said. He's always had a soft spot for me.

He sighed.

"Ok. But don't tell anyone I spared you." He said. I nodded as he untied me.

"Don't try to leave. You know me. You leave I bang." He said. Meaning he rapes me.

"Ok." I said.

I went to the pantry and got some lays my favorite chips and watched tv on the couch.
**************
Jakes Pov

"Where is she? Is she crying? Is she being raped? What if she's dead and I have to live without her smart mouth? Even worse. Her love." I rambled on and on in the car.