Today Was a Crazy Day

Start from the beginning

"Who are you? W-where's Wade?"

Just then, the newborns started jumping on my stomach and another random person says, "awe, they grow up so fast!".

That's when I finally woke up.

"Papa...... Papa...... PAPA!" I had one of the kids bouncing on my stomach.

"Huh?" I opened and Zoey was sitting on my chest while Annabelle and Dustin were on either side on me.

"Daddy told us to wake you up cause your alarm was going off. Daddy made breakfast and packed our bags for the trip already too!" Zoey said.

"Oh- okay, tell Daddy that I'm gonna get a shower then I'll be out. Thank you guys for waking me." I smiled as I looked at my clock.

"You're welcome, Papa."

"Yeah, welcome."

"Welcome, Papa!"

With each polite and cute 'welcome' I got a kiss on the cheek before they got out of the bed. I went into the bathroom and checked if what happened in my dream was true.... it wasn't.

"Oh! Thank god!" I sighed happily.

I ran the shower as I emptied my bladder then got in and washed my hair with one hand while the other was taking care of something down below.... if you're picking up what I'm putting down. When I got out, there was a note card beside a plate of food on the dresser.

Petey,
I got all the kids stuff, our stuff, and everything in between packed and ready to go for the trip. Your dads and the rest of them are on their way to share breakfast with us and the kids before we leave. I told them to show up earlier so we could all talk and eat together before we head to the airport. This is your plate I made you. I didn't want there not to be enough food left when you came out from the shower. I made you all your favorite breakfast foods and knew they would probably finish it all before you got any. So, bring your plate out and eat with us!
XOXO,
Your wonderful husband and kids.

"Awe, that's so sweet." I smiled.

I grabbed my plate and went out. I walked towards our huge, 4-leafed, dining room table and was greeted by Wade and the kids.

"Mornin, baby boy. Sleep good?" Wade asked.

"Had a strange dream but I guess I did, you?" I kissed him and sat in my chair.

"Beautifully!" He smiled.

We were interrupted by a knocking at the door.

"That's probably the rest of them, I'll get it." I stood and walked to the door.

I didn't think twice about opening the door, thinking it would be no one else but the rest of our family.... boy, was I wrong.

"Don't. Move. The house is surrounded and one wrong move will relate to your family dying. Let's go in, shall we? Into the dining room." A man pushed a gun straight into my heart. He was backed by atleast a dozen men with guns too. I didn't recognize him or anyone with him.

Who is he and why is he here? I asked myself.

"Oh, by the way, don't try to take me anywhere else. I know evactly where it is." He smirked a devilish grin.

I took him into the room with Wade and the kids, seeing they were all getting held down by multiple men and duck taped to the chairs they were sitting in.

"Sit." He forced me into the chair in front of him. I obediently listened as a strip of tape was getting forced over my mouth and I was getting taped to the chair too.