thirty three - 7:51pm

Start from the beginning

Now he's pondering on what should he say when his girlfriend come over, if she comes over. Lord knows he hate conclusion jumping because Jacob would like to reassure Alessia a couple of things. Of course Jacob hates the fact that this has to be done, but actually, it's the best for him. It's the best for them if they want something better. Being recently miserable in a relationship is really not helping anything. No matter how much they striving for a chemistry that's "perfect".

Sure both of the individuals have almost a lot of things in common━even by their personalities━it's just this relationship that they got going on, it's been damned for a minute. Nothing else can cure it, exceptional of this permanent break. As the break up is done, their moods will become less miserable. Weight will be minimized off their shoulders.

Jacob's phone received another text alert, before he could press the standby button. He opened his notification center to quick reply to this message, if it involves him to reply back to her.

strawberry bubblegum (8:00pm): can you come over to my room? i just took a shower and it'll take me a while to get dress. i'd hate to hold you up.

Jacob didn't feel anything wrong with that favor. So he slightly furrows his eyebrow and text something brief.

'yeah, sure.'

With no hesitation, Jacob slipped on his white Forces and a black Hollister jacket that he could still fit after two years. Jacob also thought that he didn't have any motivation to leave his dorm for the rest of the night. As soon as he powered off his television, carelessly tossed the remote control on his bed in exchange of his phone, he felt tears struggling to well up in his eyes. He squinted his eyes to keep the possible tears from rolling down on his face. He even promised that he will not cry about this.

Looks like he broke his own promise. But at the same time, he wouldn't expect to be in a great ass mood when all this is over with. He's about to hurt someone that he certainly cares about. Things like this ain't usually easy.

While Jacob preparing himself for the worst, Chresanto thinks that he might as well drive back home, after seeing a physical therapist. Even though he sees a physical therapist at a hospital every once in awhile, he believes that nothing ever gonna cure his non-balanced body. At times, he wish to walk like the rest of the people around him. He wish to be like the rest of the people around him.

One point of his young life, Chresanto thought his disability was falling to be rare. Of course he hid the crutches somewhere in his closet when he found out that he could balance himself pretty well. He could do most things standing up. He started not to suffer from ataxic cerebral palsy at the age of twelve, up until his unforgettable injury from a homecoming football game during his junior year of high school. Though his school took the victory that night, he still thinks that he discouraged the team. Though most people━including people that he don't even fuck with━proclaims that he wasn't his fault, he still thinks that he discouraged the team. He promise that he's not being boastful about this, but the football team lost someone that's elite at the game. It sucks that he no longer can play something that he loves all because of a disorder. A least common one, matter of fact. Lord also knows when he'll stop suffering from it for a while.

Luckily, it doesn't affect him too much while driving. But if he has fallen, he's not allowed to operate a vehicle for a while. It's been a minute that Chresanto has seriously loss balance, though. A couple of weeks ago, he almost fell when he tried putting on a pair of sweatpants while standing up. A night that he grew more frustrated about himself. A night that he grew more depressed.

When he's on Snapchat, he keeps his disability in confidentially. Of course there's people that know him personally knows that he's stuck with CP, but he's just keeping it in conceal for the ones that just don't know him on his social networks. Such as Jacob. Yeah, Jacob doesn't know that Chresanto is somewhat eternally walking with crutches. And Chresanto is still unsure to reveal it to him, if the friendship ever stretches.