Chapter 1

So I am Jane. Jane Smith. A girl with brown hair and eyes. I live in Spain my entire life although my parents come from England. Today I have my 22nd birthday and I am going to spend this special day with my best friend since kindergarden Ellen. Ellen is a very good dancer and the kindest girl I have ever met. She was a cheerleader when we were at school. The doorbell rang and I went hastily downstairs to open the door.
- Happy Birthday my love.
Ellen said and hugged me.
- Heres your present.
She said smiling.
I opened her present and smiled.
- You are the best. Thank you so much.
She bought me the necklace we saw together at the department store one week ago but it was too expensive for me to buy it. Thats the thing about Ellen. Her parents are rich and can afford to buy anything she desires. I feel bad when her birthday comes and I always buy her cheap things.
- So whats the plan ?
She said smiling.
- Well I thought about us sitting in my bedroom and watch...
- No way Jane. You turn 22 today its important to have fun. We will go to the new bar around the corner.
I didn't want us to go there because I didn't want us to bump into people we knew which was extremely possible since that new bar was the number one destination for people our age.