"Should be fine." I shrug picking up my ball and she followed me to the center of the field.

"Go over there." I pointed and she walked away. "A bit further. Ah ah ah perfect." I smiled kicking the ball to her. She stopped it with her foot before kicking it back.

"Ahhh, I'm impressed."

"Well I picked up some things when I come to see games." She smirked

"Oh so you think you're some big shot do you?"

"Well." She puts her hands on her hips being a bit unusually sassy.

"How about we do a one on one."

"A what?"

"A game, you and me."

"I'm not that skilled." She bites her lip which is such a turn on.

"Who cares it'll be fun."

"Fine."

"The first one to seven wins. If I win you have to give me a ball massage."

"What's a ball massage."

"I lay down on my stomach and you roll the ball on my back for five minutes."

"That fills good?"

"It's fills amazing, now what if you win."

She snorted before covering her mouth. I rolled my eyes before making a 'spit it out I don't have all day' face.

"If I win you have to buy me an ice cream." She smiles and I shook my head and put the ball in the middle.

"Okay Kamryn we are only playing half field so we share the goal okay. You have to try to get the ball in-"

"I know how to play."

"Alright then." I kicked the ball around her and chased it to the goal. I heard her squeal behind me.

"Niall." She laughed. I slowed down a bit so she could catch up to me but I still got the first goal.
Next I let her have the ball and she just kicked it around running from me. At her rate I could have easily stole the ball from her but I wanted the game to last and I loved seeing her smile and laugh.

"Yeah!" She cheered when she made a goal.

I rolled my eyes and set the ball a little away from us just for fun.

"Who ever gets the ball first gets it. GO!" I didn't take it easy on her and I got it before she did kicking it towards the goal but I just couldn't resist playing with her. I ran around in circles making her chase me until I finally kicked it into the goal.

"2-1 Kam." I smiled kicking her the ball and she tried to kick it in but I stopped it and kicked it in again myself. "Make that 3-1."

"Ugh!" She groaned when I picked up the ball. Much to my surprise she ran to me and took it from me running to the goal. She sat it down about 4 feet away from the white net and kicked it in.
"3-2."

"I guess I'll let it slide, since you'll need it." I kick the ball out of the net and bring it back to the center of the field.
"Ready set go." I kicked the ball threw her legs and made a rainbow with the it around her eventually making the goal.

"Okay 6-2 will this be the winning goal." I put in my announcer voice some time later.

She put her hands on her hips giving up. She none the less tried to stop me but I won.

"We are the champion." I ran around the field with my hands in the air.

"Whatever, come on its going to rain." She points to the gray sky.

"Hold on, I still want my ball massage." She groaned and got the ball and sat on my back rolling the ball on my back.

"Ahhhhh great thank you."

"Does this really fill that good?" She said as she finished.

"Hold on get off." I wiggled my back and sat up. "Here." I gestured for the ball. "Lay down." She laid down and I gave her a ball massage.

"Well, I guess it's okay, but id rather have a professional do it."

"I am professional."

"You know what I mean. Ahhhh!" She screamed as thunder errupted and rain came falling down.

"I laughed and got up helping her after.
She screamed again when another thunder erupted.

"Niall come on." She looked up at me and I  looked down at her smiling at the raindrops rolling down her face and on her eye lashes giving her eyes a cool look.

"What are you doing lets go."

her pinkish lips. Liam I've thought about kissing them they look so good, I want to taste them so bad.

Fuck it!

"Every girl likes to be kissed in the rain." I grabbed her face and kissed her. Kissed her like I've never kissed anyone before. Making up for all my missed chances. Our lips moved in sinc. I knew she was enjoying it as much as I was, and I never thought it would fill this amazing to finally fill her lips against mine. They were so soft which felt amazing on mine it was so incredible. In this moment I was in bliss and loving every second.
•••••••••••••••••
A/N Chapter Sixteen ;)

So it was tiger day (our fun day) at school today, and I'm so tired from jumping, fighting, and the bunjie pulley thingy and I have rubber burns from the bounce houses everywhere😂.