daughter of hell 39

Start from the beginning

That of course got the hag's attention. She snatched the paper from Cody and turned red.

O, crap.

'Boredom is like a pitiless zooming in on the epidermis of time. Every instant is dilated and magnified like the pores of Rosebucket's face.'

"Out! Now! Both of you!" She screamed like the hysterical bitch she was.

I highfived Cody and walked out.

"Thank you! Detention with the hag is almost worse than living with my mom."

I bit my lip and grinned.

"I never thought this day would come."

"What do you mean?" He asked confused.

"The day that I would meet someone who came close to the shrew calibre of my mom. And believe me when I say that my mom has conquered the top all on her mighty bitchy self and made herself right at home."

He shook his head laughing, his choclate eyes darkening in enjoyment.

"She sounds my kind of gal."

"I could give you her numbre if you were interested. I heard she was into younger guys."

"You heard?"

"It's not like we talk."

"So." He said.

"So what?"

"I got you out of detention. What will you do to repay me?"

I punched his arm, kind of hard, but since Cody was a vampire he didn't even flinch.

"Excuse me? You got me out of detention?! I got myself out."

"Yeah, but I helped. That deserves something right?"

I brought my face closer to his.

"And what would you have in mind?"

He gave me the most wicked grin ever. What can I say I am a sucker for everything wicked.

But before my lips touched his, a piece of burning paper landed on Cody's shoulder.

"Fuck." He brushed it off.

"Where the hell did that came from?"

I picked it up, the flames not hurting my skin. I read it with dread, already knowing what it would say.

'Now, place your ear to my lips.

Trace these notes with your fingertips.

They dance alone on my last breath.

This is the end. This is death.

When would you like to die?'

Okay, now I was pissed off. That demon wouldn't know what hit him when I was done with him. Who the fuck did he think he was? I knew who Xerxes was. Hell, the guy had been there even before I was born. I hadn't done anything to him and his threats were starting to bug me.

Switch P.O.V. (Seth)

I opened the diary on a random place somewhere in the back.

'I don't even know why I keep writing in this stupid thing. I mean, I finally got out of the bitche's clutches. I don't need to fight boredom anymore, this place rocks! I never thought that living with my dad would work out so well. Yeah, all the woman are lusty, horny, wanton sluts and most guys give me the creeps, but I actually made a couple of great friends here. I get along with the ancient ones, the young ones are weird. I suppose they are entitled to; I'd be pretty weird too if I just got away from hundreds years of torture. But then again, living with my mom was the same as torture. Pure mindrape.