"Wait you told him you liked him?" Alexa asked.

"I lied to get him to leave me alone." Audrey replied.

"Did she yell when she said it?" Alexa asked.

"Yeah." I replied.

"Yeah she meant it. Don't leave her alone." Alexa said.

"Alexa I'm going to kill you." Audrey gritted.

"Go ahead. That leaves 23 witnesses." Alexa said shrugging.

Her phone started buzzing and she quickly left the room and answered it.
Maybe it's her sister or something.

Audrey's Pov

"Hi Jason." I said.

"Hey Audrey. Your sister sorta kinda got beat up. Badly. Really bad. In a hospital bad." Jason said.

"She's in a hospital?!" I yelled.

"Don't freak out she's awake." Jason said.

"Ok. I'll be there." I said.

"Bye." Jason said.

I hung up and ran back inside.

"Where are you going?" Alexa asked. I hugged her and pecked Jakes cheek.

"Wait let me come with you." Jake said.

"Jake I-"

"I'm coming with you." Jake said.

"Jake I need you to stay here. Please." I pleaded with him.

"Kitten I need to make sure you're safe." Jake said.

"Aww." Alexa said.

We looked at her.

"I didn't say anything." Alexa said.

I smiled but it quickly went away when I realized why I was leaving.

"Alright but we gotta go now before the teacher shows up." I said.

We opened the door to see the teacher.

"Where do you think your going?" She asked.

"I'm going to go help my sister now move out of my way or I'm going to have to move you." I said.

"Sit down." She said sternly.

I sighed and picked her up and put her over my shoulder and put her in her seat.

"Go teach class I'll be back as soon as possible." I said.

I ran down the hall as fast as I could.

"Damn you're running like your life depends on it." Jake said as we got in his car.

"Well it sorta does when it comes to my sister." I said. I reversed and stated driving to Mass general.

"Hey kitten slow down. I know you're sister will be fine." Jake said.

"I don't have time to slow down. This isn't a fucking merry go round Jake which is why I didn't want you to come." I said.

"Hey calm down." Jake said grabbing my hand.

"Ok." I said.

We soon got to the hospital and we got out.

"Come on." I said.

We got out of the car and I walked inside the hospital. I saw some guys in the corner staring at my ass but I didn't have time for that so I just kept walking to the front desk.

"Hello how can I help you?" The lady asked with a sweet smile.

"What room is Aubrey James in?" I asked.

"Room 205 take a right and it's the first door on the right." The lady replied.

"Thanks." I said smiling.

"No problem." She replied.

I ran down hall and turned right and I saw the first door and I opened it to see Aubrey.

"Aubrey." I said as tears were in my eyes.

"Hey. No crying. I have been scolded for years. No crying. I'll live. But damn these kids really hate me." Aubrey said as she sat up. I smiled at my strong sister. She even got my no crying rule.

"So is that your boyfriend?" Jason asked smiling.

"Um no he's my friend." I said.

"Ok kitten." Jake said chuckling.

"You picked kitten?! My sister is not a kitten! You could've picked tiger or something good. Boys these days are so stupid I don't even know. Kitten. You better pick tiger or I will knock some sense into you." Aubrey said.

"Tiger it is before your sister kills me." Jake said chuckling as I smiled.

"I'm not doing any guys when I grow up. When I grow up. Im doing me my sister education and basketball. I don't know what it is with you teens and love." Aubrey said making me laugh.

I laughed with her. Just at the fact that I was slowly falling in love. Hard. With Jake.