"Finn," she cups my cheeks, "You aren't there anymore. This is different," my hands hold onto her waist and rub circles into her skin.

"They wouldn't come back Rey. I could hear their screams, through double metal doors. Then the screams would stop, because crying for help is a symptom of non-conformity, and everyone needed to stay in line and know their place." I think this is the most I've ever told her about what it was like living on Starkiller Base and it feels like I'm violating her.

"Finn, look at me," I blink a few times and look into her eyes, "You're not there anymore, I've got you, and I want you because I love you, and I want you to want me too," Rey kisses both side of my cheeks before she pulls my head into her warm chest. I wrap my arms around her back and squeeze her against me.

"I don't want that to happen to you," I croak. "It was torture not pleasure, and we'd have new recruits in a few months,"

"I don't want to have children," she says matter-of-factly.

"Neither do I. But that's what happens, Rey."

"Not every time," I release her enough to lean back so I can look at her.

"Yes, every time. They made sure of that," Rey kisses my jaw a few times.

"It won't be like that for us; Leia gave me some pills and they prevent it."

"I don't know, Rey, it only causes pain and you have to take tablets... It seems like it would be too much,"

"I know what I can and can't handle, and what I want." Her voice fades to a seductive whisper and she leans forward. "I want you, in every way," her voice is thick and she stares down at my lips. "I'd do it all for you and only you," she whispers and I feel the knots tie themselves again. My mind fades from the memories of Starkiller Base and all I can think about is kissing her. "I'll wait for you to want me too, because we aren't in any rush," I nod, I'm not sure if that will happen, I just need some time to think about the fact maybe it would be different with her. If it is different when neither one is forced.

"What are these, 'other things' the General alluded to?" I wonder if trying something new will help change my mind, because I do want her, I just feel myself pushing up a wall. I moan as Rey kisses my neck and my fingers fumble over the clasp of her bra, eventually I unclip it and take it off her, throwing it across the room and kissing her soft skin while my hand massages her chest.

"I'm not sure, but I want to find out," she sighs.

"I think I was in the middle of something wasn't I?" She sucks in a sharp breath, and moans as I carefully roll her onto her back, nearly rip her undergarment off and find my way between her thighs.

I have her moaning my name in only a few minutes, but she stops me before I feel her shake. She takes my hand from her waist and pushes it down between her legs. I'm not sure how but I understand what she means and I crawl back up to her rosy cheeks and kiss each side of her face.
"Will it hurt?" I whisper.

"I'm not sure," she admits through rough breaths.

"Tell me if it does," I demand and she nods.
"Look at me," I coo and she opens her eyes as I start to slowly slip a finger inside her warmth. Her eyes pinch closed at the foreign feeling and I stop, but she pulls my mouth to hers. She kisses me roughly and I feel her roll her hips into my hand. For a split second I imagine that it isn't my finger that is inside her and I feel the blood rush down. I shake away the thought, I just told her I wasn't ready for that and now my mind goes straight there. I feel her small hand slip between our bodies and she starts to rub herself as my finger carefully curls inside her. I moan at the thought of her with her hand in between her legs but I'm too busy kissing her to look. She starts to grind harder and it makes me pick up the pace, pulling out a little to then push back in softly. I can't even hear her gasps because they mixed with mine.
"Oh Rey," I mumble into her mouth and she smirks, obviously proud of herself that I'm getting almost as much pleasure as I'm giving. She starts to get lost and can't kiss me back so I move to her neck and suck on her skin, I hear her squeak my name and she starts to shake under me. When her hand stops moving so does mine. Although she is exhausted she moves her neck from my lips and bends her head to kiss me on the mouth again. I run my hand up her accidently smearing her release all along her stomach before I cup her cheek.

"Lay down," she pants in between kisses. I reluctantly roll onto my back and she slides my undergarments down my legs. Rey moves to sit on my thighs but notices my leg is still bandaged. "Can I?" I nod and push her legs down on top of mine. My burn doesn't hurt but maybe I am concentrating too much on the way I throb with anticipation. I'm so hard it hurts but Rey doesn't waste her time before gently gripping me. The relief is instantaneous, I watch her move her hand up and down my length, she kisses down my abdomen looking up at me through her eye lashes and I twitch in her hand. I groan in pleasure, she smirks and moves a little bit further down. Her lips are only an inch from me, and I do not expect when her hand stops and she takes my tip in her warm mouth. I immediately melt into the mattress and I shut my eyes.

Rey pulls back, "Look at me?" she begs and I can't deny her what she asks for. She watches me through her eyelashes and that is enough to drive me crazy. I use one arm to push me off the bed slightly so I have a better view of her. She wraps her lips around my tip and pushes me into her mouth. Sucking softly, she runs her tongue along my shaft and I force myself to keep watching and not close my eyes from the overwhelming pleasure. The feeling is so intense and it only continues to build as she goes deeper and deeper. I moan so loudly that I feel it shake the mattress. She takes as much as she can and her hand moves up and down on the rest of my length. Her warm mouth is wet and her tongue is so smooth that once again I imagine what it would be like if it was the place between her thighs that enveloped me. I grasp onto her hair with my other hand and twist it in my fingers while she moves up and down. I try my best to hold on for as long as I can, savour the moment the best I can, but I don't even get time to warn Rey before I release into her mouth. She is surprised but continues her moments, sucking my tip until I finish. I'm a moaning mess, and I feel weak even after she takes her mouth away I ache with pleasure. My fingers slip out of her hair and my arm falls heavily by my side.

I'mstill panting as she moves up my body to straddle my waist. She rubs her lipstogether and they glisten, her eyes sparkle innocently and I sigh. My arm isunable to support myself up any longer, my back falls into the soft mattressand my head buries into the pillow. Exhaustion creeps under my skin and Iwelcome it.