Chapter 70

"Can I?" She begs and I nod, not being able to form words. Rey starts to move her lips down, leaving tiny kisses down my torso as she carefully slides down my body. The sight is intoxicating.
She runs her hands up and down my waist as she presses soft, little kisses into my skin causing me to shiver.

"I don't know what to do," she mumbles not looking at me and kissing my hip instead.

"I don't know either," I try to ease her embarrassment, but my nerves make it so my mind shuts off and my mouth keeps moving. "Whatever we are doing definitely wasn't allowed on Starkiller Base. We learnt about how to produce offspring, the basics, but not this. It was forbidden, unless you were part of the reproduction program; which I wasn't. I think I would have been eventfully but I-"

"Finn!" Rey sternly whispers in frustration. Somewhere during my muddled mess of words she had taken my shorts off and now her face is a few inches from mine.

"Hmm?"

"Be quiet," she laughs and kisses my nose.

"Okay, yeah good idea," she kisses my lips causing my words to mumble. I let her slowly explores my mouth. I easily relax into her; she really does know how to calm me down.

"Better?" She queries her forehead resting against mine.

"Yeah," She smiles and presses her lips back to mine. She kisses me lovingly and deeply and the fire burns through my arteries like it always does, whirling towards my core to warm every inch of me. My fingers dig into her thighs and I roll her hips a little but she stiffens and doesn't move as much as usual, she's still sensitive from what I'd just done to her. It feels wrong not making her feel good as well, so I start to kiss along her jaw knowing she likes it when I reach her neck. She lets herself enjoy, tilting her head for me, but it only takes a moment and she pulls back so she can start to kiss along my neck instead. I lean into the feeling of her lips but stiffen completely when Rey's skilled hands find their way down my body; she reaches places she has never touched before. She slowly starts to palm me through the fabric of my undergarments.

"Doesn't that hurt?" She whispers with concern. She stops the movements when she notices how I have become utterly rigid.

"Do it again?" I half ask, not too sure what to make of it the first time. She does the motion again and my eyes flutter a little, and a tiny gasp leaves my mouth. Rey continues to kiss my neck, sucking sometimes. Her movements are so gentle and slow I notice the way I grow harder under her hand.
"I'll take that as a no," Rey breathes innocently against my neck.

"Hmm," I mutter. Her fingers rub me up and down over the fabric.
"Rey," I mumble absentmindedly as I see her face behind my closed eyes. I'm overwhelmed by the incredible sensations that I am unsure if she takes my undergarments off or if I am imagining her warm palm around my length but the feeling changes and intensifies. The knots I always feel inside seem to tighten and it sends shocks of pleasure through every inch of me – it feels better than kissing, I didn't think anything could feel better than her lips on mine.
I don't think I'm breathing as Rey continues her long, slow movements, I don't know how many times I moan or how many time I ask her not to stop because my mind is barely aware of anything besides the way she is making me feel.
Is this how it feels for her? Pleasure just like a snowball: it has rolled through my whole body collecting everything in its wake, making me feel light, tightening in my core until I'm on the verge of explosion.
I reach the edge of a place I've never been, but I know I am about to fall off and into somewhere unbelievable. It only takes another movement of Rey's delicate grip and the visions of what she must look like to send me moaning through my release.
As I begin to come back I take deep breathes, before finally opening my eyes to see Rey's are dark and shine with desire and surprise at the mess we made, she definitely took my underwear off. She kisses me quickly before climbing off me and going to the bathroom, coming back with a towel.

She leaves me to return to reality and wipes me down while kissing my cheeks. She throws the towel in the dirty linen basket and returns to the bed, pulling my undergarments up my legs and kissing my abdomen before pulling the covers over us and lying beside me

I can't stop smiling. "So no one has made you feel that good before?" She asks her fingers brushing through the front of my hair, I shake my head.

"No," I breathe out. I roll my head to look at her. Rey doesn't even try to hide her smirk; she's going to become extremely arrogant from now on.
"Well actually there was this one time, after you left-" Rey's face drops and her eyebrows crease with the beginnings of anger. "I was frustrated and found a nurse-" her nostrils flare. I can't do it anymore, my lip twitches and I burst out laughing. I roll into her and bury myself in her neck. She is stiff under me and shoves my shoulder, pushing me off her. Her brow is deeply furrowed. "I'm joking," she crosses her arms over her chest.

"That isn't funny," she may be mad but her tone is hurt.

"Why would you believe me?" She doesn't look at me, turning slightly away. I sigh. "Did it look like I knew what was going to happen?" I ask with jest, but she doesn't seem to find anything amusing.
"Hey, come here," she ignores me and rolls further in the opposite direction. I scoop her up, careful of her wound, and pull her legs over my waist. She really is mad because she tries to move off me, but I grasp her thigh, and with my other hand cup her cheek. I turn her face so she looks at me, but she keeps her eyes down. "You couldn't possibility think there is someone else I want besides you?"

She shrugs, "It's not as if you couldn't have someone else,"

"Where is this coming from, Rey? You're not normally like this," something has shifted in her, and I don't know why.

"I just don't want you to make jokes like that, you know that I regret leaving you enough as it is," she still doesn't look at me. Does she still think I'm going to leave her?

"Nothing happened when you left, all I really did was think about you and do my rehab," I rub my thumb over her cheek to calm her and she frowns.

"I'm sorry," she mutters and leans into my hand.

"You don't have to apologise. I left you too, and I shouldn't have made a joke about it, so I'm sorry," she smiles a little bit.

"I've never told someone I am falling in love with them before," she admits. I feel guilty for making it out like I could betray her and be with another woman in a way I didn't know was possible until a few minutes ago.

"Neither have I-" she nods, "-And I don't want to say it to anyone else," I add.

"I'm all yours; you don't have to worry about that." She shuts down the doubts I hadn't formed, and I am grateful.

"Good, because I am all yours too," I whisper to her, almost as if it's her little secret.

"Well it's settled, looks like you're stuck with me,"

"I like the sound of that," I run my hand into her hair and she closes her eyes and smiles.

"I do too," she sighs into my hand before she lowers herself down and cuddles into my shoulder. She wraps her arms under me and holds me against her. I kiss the side of her head as she slides her legs along mine and settles in for the night. If every night was like this I wouldn't want to see the sun again.