Chapter 69

I cup her cheek again and lead her back down to kiss me before I gently roll her onto her back. I try my best to avoid her bandages as I leave a trail of kisses down her body. I kiss down her stomach, to the waistband of her tight pants.
"Can I take them off?" I whisper, blushing at the idea as I look up at her, my fingertips grip onto fabric.

She blushes but squeaks out a small "Okay..."
She's different, not as confident as she was that morning on the vanity. I'm not sure how I feel about that.
I shuffle and stand off the bed, taking a moment to look down at her, her chest rising and falling rhythmically and her cheeks flushed. I grab the waistband and slowly pull them down, I feel myself become excited, and Rey wriggles a little with anticipation. I drop her pants on the floor; believing it is only fair, I take my shirt off so she doesn't feel so exposed. I climb between her legs and hover above her, I watch Rey as she focuses on the way my muscles move with the motion. I lean down and start to kiss her, tongues exploring each other, lips sucking. The passion flows around us and it settles in my core, my blood simmering in my veins.

"What should I do?" I mutter into her neck as I kiss below her ear. She isn't leading me this time and I feel anxious because of it.

"Whatever you like," I stop kissing her but keep my face buried, and take a deep breath. My mind wanders back to the afternoon I watched her sleep and thoughts I had, but I can't seem to remember them, and I don't even know if she'd enjoy them. I know how reproduction works, and the stories I heard cloud my mind for a moment before I push the thoughts away.

"I don't want to hurt you," I confess and her fingers play in my hair.

"I'm not going to break," I'm still unsure what to do, but I'll let my instincts guide me. I start to kiss her neck again and she sighs, gripping onto my hair a bit tighter. I return my hand to her chest and rub around in circles, squeezing sometimes, and she sighs in pleasure. I want to hear it again so I do the same motion. I kiss along her jaw before her parted mouth is met by mine and I gently kiss her while I add pressure to my movements, swallowing her warm gasps. I kiss down her torso, avoiding the bandage and explore her body again, leaving little love bites only she and I will know exist. I feel the heat radiate off her and mix with mine, together we burn and I doubt we'll be quenched.

I kiss down her left hip, and she moans slightly as I add some pressure, so I do it again, before I start kissing down her thigh. Her leg jerks as I suck on her inner thigh and I carefully hold her still to do it again.
I run my hand down her body to start the movements she showed me on the vanity. I rub my fingers up and down the thin material of her undergarments and she immediately sucks in a sharp breath.
I continue to kiss her skin as I rub circles over her most sensitive area. Her breathing has changed, I can feel it. My fingertips are teasing and slow and her back aches in rhythm with my movements. I look up from my place between her legs and see her chest rise and fall quickly. Her eyes are shut and she licks her lips, they glisten in the light as a small sigh slips into the air; she's driving me crazy. I don't know what it is but an instinct draws me close to her. I have a throbbing want for her and I barely know what to do with myself. I slow my fingers to a stop and Rey groans but keeps her eyes closed. My fingertips grasp onto the material covering her, I hesitate.

"Please," Rey's begging plea is more than enough encouragement. I only pull them down a little, enough to find the place she loves. I don't take my eyes from her as I press my lips to her, she squirms a little, but her expression doesn't falter. I open my mouth and run my tongue flat against her, her closed eyes flutter as she sucks in another sharp breath. I start to slowly circle my tongue around her, and the sound that falls from her lips is a mixture of a gasp and a moan and I need to hear it again. I scoop her thighs up and place them over my shoulders, bringing her a little closer. Majority of her is still covered but I have just enough.
I lightly kiss and run my tongue over her again and she sighs deeply. Normally she'd have moaned my name by now, but she seems to be in a completely new place; I'll just have to find my way there too.
I slowly circle my tongue around and she really starts to lose control, her breathing is irregular and she seems to switch between tense and relaxed. She continues to moan, and she tries to squirm but I hold her still. My slow assault slowly makes Rey more frustrated, she tries to roll her hips into my tongue but she struggles.

"I told you I'd make you pay," I whisper into her and she whimpers. She stops squirming and sighs, her legs relax and she decides to stop enjoying my slow movements.
It frustrates me how indifferent she looks; I want her on the verge of screaming my name. Dammit, I know she is playing me too. I stop kissing her and sit back a little.

"Open your eyes," I request. I nearly melt when she does, her green eyes are almost black and her cheeks are flushed a rosy pink. At the sight of me between her legs her breathing deepens.
I smirk as I slowly start to kiss her again, suddenly I start to suck and add a bit more pressure, and she tenses and moans involuntarily, I look up at her through hooded eyes and she has a look of desire written across every inch of her.
I pick up the pace and her back aches off the bed completely. I add even more pressure and she starts to squirm again. I take on of my hands and cup her again, massaging her chest in circles. She moans and falls back into the mattress before I suck on her and flick my tongue at the same time, she arches higher and higher off the bed. Her legs start to tighten around my shoulders. I start to slow the pace and she whimpers.

"Finn, please," I soothe her with my tongue, "Please,"
Without warning I press a little harder. She moans loudly and her hands run in my hair, it has never felt so good. I keep the pace and she moans louder, her legs tense up and I suck harder and flick my tongue faster and my name falls into the warm air around us, it is encouragement to add more pressure. Suddenly I watch as she spirals out of control, writhing around under me, struggling to keep a hold on sanity. I maintain the pace as I watch her tighten and twitch around. I watch her lose herself, her head falls into the pillow and she struggles to breathe. I suck on her harder and she shakily whimpers my name again. Her legs relax around my shoulders and I take that as a sigh to slow down. I have the taste of her on my tongue as I lick my lips. I delicately remove her legs from around me, pull her undergarments up the small way and crawl up the bed, beside her. She has her eyes closed and her chest moves heavily up and down. I kiss her cheek but she is too sated to realise.
I lay beside her flat on the bed, my blood still on fire in my veins.
I'm surprised when she lazily slides on top of me and straddles my waist.

Her eyes are still closed but she easily finds my lips, and begins to kiss me. I sigh into her and kiss her back as she runs her hands up my bare chest.
She pulls back, a dreamy smile on her lips and her eyes sparkle.
She bites her lip, "I want show you too..." Her tone is thick and sweet and I lose the ability to speak.