Chapter 49

++++
I have decided (and trust me I don't want to) to update every two days from now on. This change might give me enough time to finish writing the remaining chapters. If I am able to finish writing and not catch up to myself I will return to every day updates, that is a promise.
I am so sorry and I hope you do not mind. :) xx
++++

"Whoa, Rey!" I practically shout turning away immediately, wide eyed and breathless. "What are you doing?" My voice cracks and I clear my throat.

I jump slightly at the feeling of her fingers dancing against my scarred back. "I missed you," she coos in my ear running her fingers in my damp hair. Burning warmth spreads through me.
"I was about to join you," she whispers and my skin tingles at the thought. I immediately wish I hadn't rushed. "I would have let you-" I can't take it any longer, my core is on fire. I twist around, grip her hips and cut her off mid-sentence by slamming my lips against hers. She is surprised by my dominance as we stumble back; she wraps her arms around my neck and gasps as I bend down slightly and grip the back of her thighs. I lift her onto the vanity and stand between her open legs, never breaking our heated kiss. I try to release some of my building energy by gripping onto the vanity. I suck on her lip before I slip my tongue into her mouth and taste the sweet berries she was eating. One of my hands snakes behind Rey and I push against her lower back, sliding her to the edge, she quickly wraps her legs around my hips and presses herself even closer to me. She moans at the contact and I flush with desire. She moves her hands from my neck and trail down my back adding pressure whenever she isn't near my scar. I moan loudly and both my hands grasp onto her hips, my fingers dip slightly under the waistband of her undergarments as I kneed her small curves. She holds onto my hips and moans quietly.
"Finn..." she arches her back so she is pressed as close to me as possible, my damp skin against hers. My closed eyes see colours that don't exist and I am lost in her as she sucks on my lip. Our hearts beat in time and our breathing is synchronised. Her fingers leave my hips and she takes hold of one of my hands, stopping its massaging movements. She leads it down to where our bodies join. I don't understand what she is doing as she starts to move my fingers over the fabric of her underwear, up and around; she takes her hand away and grips onto the vanity. Her breathing immediately changes and she can't seem to kiss me with as much conviction. I decide to kiss down her jaw as her legs become loose around my hips.

"Are you okay?" I mumble into her neck and slowing the movement she showed me.

"Oh, yes, please, don't stop," her voice is sweet with an innocence I've never heard from her and I immediately begin to rub my fingers over her again. Her moans change to quiet, shaky gasps and she rolls her hips into my hand. I continue to massage her hip with my other hand, and whatever it is I am doing she seems to love it. I can feel her heart beat pound under my lips as I kiss her skin. I add a bit more pressure and her legs tense around me. She moans and it ripples through me. I take my face out of her hair to look at her. Her eyes are shut, her mouth open, her cheeks flushed and chest moves erratically, her breathing is heavy and she looks beautiful. I add a bit more pressure and she gasps loudly, so I do it again, softer then a bit harder, a little bit faster, then incredibly slow. Her moans change between loud and soft or quick and drawn-out depending on my movements. I decide to go slow for a while, so I can watch the way her back arches and she tenses when I reach a sensitive spot, or when she seems to melt when I touch somewhere less delicate. I stop for a moment.
"Finn..." She pleads and I bite my lip, I barely noticed the way my body has ignited I have been too captivated by her. I place my fingers over the most sensitive area and her hips jolt at the contact as I quickly move in circular motions. She moans loudly and I take it as encouragement to go faster. I alternate between gentle and rough, but keep the pace. Her cheeks become even rosier as she tightens her legs around my waist, she shakily holds onto my hip for support. I move my fingers once more and she tenses and starts shake at the same time. The sight is beyond anything I have ever seen, her lips quivers and her voice squeaks my name between gasps. I wrap my arm around her back to hold her upright, as I slow my pace.
She collapses into my chest, as her body ripples with the aftershocks. She wraps her arms around my back, and I hold her close. I have no idea what just happened, but I know I want to do it again.