Chapter 29

"Did I do that?" I foolishly ask, glancing at her briefly before looking back to the ceiling; utterly disgusted in myself. "If it hurt then why didn't you tell me to stop? I'd never do anything to harm you..." I cover my face with my hands, how could I be selfish enough to think my assault on her was a pleasant experience, and her moans weren't ones of anguish. The mattress shifts, I sigh, assuming that Rey is going to leave me in here alone. That is until I feel an unusual weight press down upon my hips. Rey grasps my hands - being careful of my bandaged wrist - she peels them from my eyes before holding them against the bed.
I forget everything for a moment as I gulp at the sight of her above me. She has one leg on either side of my waist, her hair cascading down her shoulders, the breeze from the open window captures it and it flutters, slightly messy from when my fingers had been tangled it. My eyes linger on the mound under the right sleeve, where her arm is heavily bandaged from her blaster wound. "You will have to get your arm tended too," My eyes trail down her body and I try my best to ignore the way her nightgown is gathered high up her thighs, but my eyes linger there. My attention only averted when Rey leans down close to me; my heart does not beat for a moment, before it begins to steadily pound against my ribcage. She intertwines her fingers with mine as she holds my hands against the mattress; the intimate gesture causes my breath to hitch and she looks at me with a beautifully small and seductive smile.

"You didn't hurt me..." I move my head to the side and observe her neck again.

"I did-" my voice is quiet and full of guilt.

"It felt amazing. You are amazing-" my heart swells at her compliment, but the happiness fades "-The skin is just a bit tender, that's all," she tries to reassure me, but I shake my head.

"You should see it..." she leans down even closer to me, kissing my lips, for a single moment I absorb the way it feels to have her soft lips against mine before I mumble her name.
She pulls back slightly, "Rey, it has bruised and-" she cuts me off.

Her lips right against my ear, "Oh, Finn," she sighs, and it ripples down my body, "I wouldn't care if it bled,"

"But," she releases one of my hands and presses it lightly over my mouth, silencing me.

"I don't think you realise how good it felt-" in a single swift motion she leans away from me, flicking her hair so it all falls to one side before she moves her head back down to my ear, "-when you kissed me," she moves lower down my neck and presses her lips lightly under my ear. "When you would do this," she murmurs seductively, slightly licking my skin before adding more pressure, my breathing intensifies as I close my eyes. She continues to kiss me, harder, occasionally wetting my skin with her warm tongue. Rey takes her hand from my mouth, running her fingers along my neck and down my torso. She nips her teeth into my skin, shots of pleasure burst into my bloodstream. A quiet sigh of pleasure slips out of my mouth and my hand grips Rey's waist, she begins to suck harder against my skin. My closed eyes squeeze as I focus completely on the way my skin tingles under her lips, the way one of her hands runs circles into my chest and how her other hand is intertwined with mine and our fingers twist and rub together.
I don't realise I say her name amongst a deep, sated moan, until I feel my chest shake under Rey's fingers; her breathing hitches, I think she enjoyed hearing that noise. Her lips leave the spot and I think she is going to sit up, so I slip my hand down and rest it on her thigh. But she isn't finished with me yet.

She moves under my jaw, kissing me lightly, before sucking against my skin passionately. I inhale sharply at her unexpected intensity, my grip tightening on her leg. She continues to kiss me like this for a few minutes. Just as I think she is about to rise into my view and I open my eyes, she lightly presses her lips to my now sensitive skin under my ear, and I twitch away instinctively; my brows lowering at the uncomfortable contact. She leans back, my eyes flickers to where her nightgown has ridden almost all the way up her thigh; I quickly focus back on Rey's face, a subtle smile on her red lips.
"Oh," is all I can fathom,
My mind and body are still trying to comprehend the way she is straddling my waist, let alone everything else that has happened.
I now understand what Rey meant. The wind starts to cool the room down slightly, but the heat that radiates from us keeps us warm.
I close my eyes, trying to slow my shallow breathing. Rey slips her hand out of mine, and takes her hand from my chest; cupping both sides of my face before she presses her swollen lips back on mine. We move slowly and tenderly together, our pace helps to calm me down, but the fire inside still burns bright. I take both my hands onto her waist, pressing my fingers into her skin, she sighs into my mouth and I smile ever so slightly. In one smooth action Rey slides her legs down mine; her small frame is light even though she has most of her weight on me. I suck a sharp breath in at the way she feels on top of me, her breasts pressed against my bare chest. she has made me incredibly flustered, so much so I don't really know what to do, my hands fumble and the kiss becomes sloppy. I feel the way her lips smirk against mine, and I decide I won't let her get away with all the fun.
I run my hands from her waist, down her legs, moving them to the back of her thighs as I run them up to the top of her legs, squeezing her. I caress my hands back down her thighs. I bring my hands to the sides of her legs again, and let my hands sink under her gathered nightgown and grip her low on her hips. She attempts to conceal her moan but I hear it, and I do not attempt to hide my smirk this time.

Rey begins to kiss deeper, licking my bottom lip before sucking on it, I take my hands from under her gown and cross my arms over her lower back, pressing her closer to me, she faintly sighs and she takes her hands from my face, digging her fingers into my sides as she runs them down, an action that would leave scratches if she had longer nails, but the feeling causes my chest shake from my ragged breath and as her fingers graze lower to my wait my hips rise off the mattress grinding into hers, she conceals a tiny gasps and giggles – it is a beautiful sound. I realise that she thinks she has won our little game.

I uncross my arms, and securely grip her waist, her lips stop moving against mine and I know she has a confused expression on her face. I swiftly twist her, simultaneously taking one hand off her as I flip us around so she is underneath me. I use my free arm to support myself above her. Both of my legs are between hers so I try my best to keep my weight off her. I look down at her, she looks beautiful. Rey's cheeks have a rosy flush to them, her mouth parted slightly, thrown off by my unexpected manoeuvre. As I am about to smirk at her I can't do it, I am transfixed by her green eyes as the shine in the light. My breathing is heavy as I try to catch up for lost air, and I attempt to memorise this moment. Rey's chest rises and falls in time with mine and I notice I am so intensely overwhelmed by the way I feel about her, but in the most exquisite way possible. "You are gorgeous." I think to myself, I watch my hand as I run it along her arm.

"Finn..." She whispers, and I flicker my eyes to her and notice the way her lip quivers and her breathing deepens.

"Hmm?" I mumble, still not sure if I can form a coherent sentence.

"What did you just say?" I look at her questioningly. I feel my skin heat up and a flush spread through me. My mouth parts slightly at the realisation I said the words out loud.

"I – um," she has a look in her eye, one of unsure admiration. I sigh, "I said that you are gorgeous," Once I start I cannot stop myself, "Rey, you are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. I might not have seen many, but I don't need to, because I know you are more stunning than all of them." I brush her hair from her face, exposing all her beauty. The next moment Rey has her lips smashed against mine and a kiss that is all heat, hair and hands. Her unexpected action nearly knocks my hand that supports me, but I capture my balance before I collapse onto her. After a long moment Rey pulls back away and lays her head down on the pillow.

"No one has said anything like that to me before," she admits. She watching her own fingers draw circles into my skin. I don't know how she feels about it, she seems to have secluded into herself. Nonetheless, I smile and lean into her touch.

"I want to be the only one," I admit quietly, she smiles a tiny smile.

"So do I," I return her small smile. I observe her as she flickers her focus back onto me, her eyebrows crease ever so slightly and I notice some something in her eyes. Rey gazes at me like she adores me, and I just know I have to exact same look and it makes the fire inside me crackle.