Chapter 28

++++
I would love to take this as an opportunity to thank you from the bottom of my heart. Every read, every vote and every comment, I treasure it all. I am grateful for and appreciate every single one! I hope you are all safe and well! <3 :) 
++++

Rey moves closer to me, our lips never parting as I sit up slightly against the headboard and she lies on her side next to me. Her arm extends across my bare chest, her fingers might not be soft but her touch is nothing but gentle. She drags her hand slowly down the side of my body; pulling the thin sheet down until it only covers my lower hips and legs. My skin crawls at the sensation and it causes me to smile against her lips. She pulls back slightly, "That tickles," I whisper my voice hoarse. 

"Sorry," her seduction is so innocent that I can't do anything but crash my lips back to hers. Rey's tongue caresses my lips and I open my mouth a little wider in response; testing to see what will happen. The kiss deepens considerably, and I feel the knots tie in my core. I can't help but sigh into Rey's touch as she takes a note out of my book of tricks and begins to run her hand along my waist in a slow, tender motion. At least now I know it feels good; my skin seems to radiate from wherever her hands lie. I run my fingers into her hair – which has dried quickly in the heat.

"Your skin is so soft," she murmurs into my mouth before I take her lower lip between mine and begin to gently suck on it. I can't help myself flush at her words and Rey moans lightly. I greedily need more; I bend my knee, using my foot to press into the mattress rolling me so my back is off the bed and I face Rey. I gather her hair in one of my hands and pull it back, setting it on the pillow behind her. My lip releases Rey's and she whimpers, which causes me to smirk. My fingers play with Rey's hair as I quickly press my lips to her jaw, trailing light kisses in my wake as I teasingly approach the place below her ear. I can feel her anticipation and it mixes with my desire for her, causing the room to rise in temperature, but this type of heat I do not mind. Her hand sinks down from my hip and she holds onto my raised upper thigh for support.

I kiss her neck, down and slowly back up, I can feel her pulse under my lips; the way her heartbeat pounds makes mine do the same. All thought of sleep has vanished from my mind and I am fixated on Rey. My lips ghost over the spot I know she likes, I feel her shiver. I begin to add pressure, and I feel like I cannot breathe from the way she reacts: her back arching slightly every time I make contact, light moans fall from her lips each time, and it sends blood rushing directly towards my core.
I feather kisses across her neck, swiping my tongue across her skin sometimes which results in her sighing and squeezing my thigh. I trail my lips against her neck, becoming intoxicated by the way she smells of body wash, hair products and herself. I reach just below her ear again and pucker my lips, sucking deeply against her skin. Immediately Rey's hand delves into my hair, holding my head against her as she inhales sharply; her back arches until her chest is pressed against mine. , I take my fingers from her hair and move my hand down her spine, pressing her back forward and holding her firmly against me. She moans, loudly, louder than she intended to, I suck harder needing to hear it again. She absorbs the way my lips feel against her, "Finn..." My skin tingles at the way my name fall so effortlessly from her lips, almost like a question; as if she is in a state where she is no longer aware of what is really happening. Rey places her leg over mine, intertwining our feet; the action so intimate I find a trace of a smile on my lips. She relaxes into me, as if she found confirmation it is indeed I who is making her feel this way. I leave the place she seems to love, trailing my kisses down further. Rey relaxes slightly, letting out a ragged breath, her hand is still in my hair and the feeling is indescribable as she runs her fingers through it. I kiss lower, and wonder what she looks like under her nightgown - beautiful, obviously - but I want to see her, kiss every small curve, every scratch and scar she has accumulated. I am surprised by my thoughts, and the way they make me feel.
I swipe my tongue along her collarbone, kissing the sensitive skin above it. Her breath hitches and she sighs under the light pressure of my lips; I grin inwardly, I'll have to remember this place.
Instinctively my fingers have started to fiddle with the small bow that the strings of her nightgown form across her chest. If I was to undo them this night could end very differently... As desperately as I want to explore her body I don't know if she would like me to do that, and I wouldn't know what to do and what not to do; so I decide to kiss back up her neck again. I press my lips roughly under her ear again, and she flinches away, a shrill whimper escapes her lips.

Immediately I pull away, staring at her, "Did I hurt you?" I ask anxiously. I can't ignore the way she looks so alluring, I have to bite my lip to stop myself from kissing her again. I compensate by running my hand lower down to the small of her back and pressing her closer to me. Her dark hair is sprawled almost like a halo around her head, her eyes are dark and her pale skin glows in the orange light of the bed side light, she is utterly irresistible.

"A little, but it doesn't matter," I blink a few times my grip loosens slightly, she frowns.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to, I'll stop-" I whisper my voice husky, she furrows her brows.

"No, don't stop," she laughs, "just don't kiss me there," she gestures to the place on her neck, and my mouth instantly drops open. There is a large, dark purple and red welt below her ear. The colours swirl together and it makes my stomach churn. I conceal a slight sob as I take my arm from around her waist. Rolling onto my back, the sheet lying loosely just under my hips, leaving my entire cheat on display. Rey's foot - which was intertwine with mine - is dragged with the motion and her leg falls over to the other side of me, pulling her entire body closer, but I barely notice.