Chapter 47

"Where did he touch you?" I mumbled into her neck as I start to kiss back up to her ear.

"What do you mean?" She seems distracted so I stop kissing her and sit back up on my knees, my hands rest on the side of her legs that I sit between as I look down at her. Her eyes are ringed with a lack of sleep but they shine with desire.

"Kylo Ren, you said he touched you," I try to suppress my disgust as I can barely say his name. To distract myself I take in the way she looks in my shirt: it hangs loosely at the front slipping, down one shoulder and has ridden up her thighs slightly.

"He didn't really get the chance before you stopped him," I nod, trying my best to keep myself from imagining what he could have done to her.

"Are you okay?" I ask. She sighs, smiling, before she takes my hand and presses it low on her hips.

"This is all he did," she whispers and as her words hit me I almost feel my hand burn as if his lightsaber has severed my skin. My jaw clenches and unclenches before I take my hand off her and shuffle further down the bed. I am aware of the way Rey tense a small amount in confusion as I wrap my arms under her back to lift her off the mattress slightly before I lower myself down and start to kiss the fabric of my shirt, exactly over the place she showed me. She relaxes, leaning up into me, but I become frustrated with the material. I move my hands down her back and grasp the hem of my shirt. I gradually drag it up to her ribs, my eyes never leaving Rey's so I can see if she is uncomfortable or wants me to stop. Her caution at being exposed seems almost none existent beside the rosy blush on her cheeks. My arms wrap around the bare skin of her lower back and I hide a tiny smile before I lean back down and bury myself in her warmth.
I kiss her down from the top of her waist, she shivers every time I gently press my lips against bare skin. I remove one of my hands out from under her and take one of her hands, lacing our fingers together. As I reach her hip I start to kiss deeper, her back arches and she moans quietly. I feel like I am kissing so much more than her skin, I'm kissing away the memory of him, and my heart feels lighter. I squeeze her tighter, sucking delicately and using my tongue to soothe her. Rey's legs shakily wrap around my waist, holding me in place. I kiss everywhere his hand could have been and she continues to squirm at the gentle contact. It occurs to me this is the closest to naked I have ever seen, although I am not really looking.
I almost don't want to pull my shirt down, so I don't and I greedily explore her body. Pushing away the thought of where Kylo's hands had been and kiss across her stomach, which rises and falls with each staggered breath she takes. I wonder where her other hand is, I glimpse it out of the corner of my eye tightly grasping onto the sheet beneath us. My other hand continues to hold hers and our fingers absentmindedly fiddle with one another's.
She moans my name and I look up at her through hooded eyes, hers are closed and her skin is flushed, her mouth is open and it sends my mind into overdrive. I quickly crawl up her body, hastily pulling my shirt down her body. I'm mindful of my weight but she tightens her legs around my thighs and forces me to press myself against her. I take her open mouth in mine and she moan into the unexpected contact before her legs squeeze me and she brings her hips up to grind against mine. I lose all ability to be cautious, I use the arm that is wrapped around her lower back and hold her against me, the feeling is indescribable. Our kiss is full of passion, it is all heat and tension and I lose awareness of whose tongue is whose because we seem to melt together. Our hands innocently intertwined on the mattress while our hips roll together and my hand sinks lower down her back. We both moan as her free hand runs down my back, her fingers caressing over my scar making my back spasm in a delightful way.
The cold room and freezing draft creeping under the door are unable to penetrate the warmth we create together. I absorb her light and it makes me glow from within, and I no longer feel restrained by the darkness Kylo embedded in my mind.

It takes a long time but our pace eventually slows as our bodies begin to succumb to the sleep we have not been able to acquire. Our lips lightly kiss one another's as her fingers play with my curls. Rey's legs have loosened their grip and now rest on the back of my calves, my entire arm in curled around her and my fingers softly rub circles into her waist.

It seems she is perfectly capable of supporting my weight, but that does not stop me from moving out of our position. I press small kisses to her neck as I sluggishly slip out of her grip so that only one of my legs is between hers and the other is on the mattress beside her. I shift so I lay half on her and half on the bed, directing all my weight to the side that is not on top of her. I snuggle into the crook of her neck and I feel the way Rey smiles sleepily as she kisses my forehead. I look up at her dreamily, taking our joint hands from the other side of the bed and kiss the back of her hand before keeping them on her chest.

"Have you come back to me now?" Rey whispers and I lean up to kiss her lips lovingly.

"Yeah, I have, I guess I just needed you to knock some sense into me," I nestle my head back down into her neck and she cuddles up closer to me.

"Good, because I am too tired to think of another way," I smile and kiss the same bruise repeatedly.

"Hopefully we will be able to get some sleep tonight," I state, rubbing my thumb along her knuckles while her free hand trails along the length of my scar.

"I think we will," I shut my heavy eyelids and sigh into her. Rey's hand gradually slows until she leaves her arm lightly draped over my waist. Neither of us say another word as we slowly drift into sleep together.