Konoha High (Chapter 27)

The door burst open to see Dad?
I noticed Sasuke still wasn't wearing a shirt or pants.He was in his boxers. Man this will be hard to explain.
I closed my eyes and started to meditate, thinking how I was gonna explain this. Then I heard the sound of a gun being cocked. My eyes shot open to see my dad holding a gun and pointing it at Sasuke,but Sasuke didn't look scared actually her looked quite calm. "WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO MY DAUGHTER?!?," my dad exclaimed. The gun was still pointing at Sasuke.My dad's hands were shaking. "Dad! Put the gun down it's not what you think! We aren't going out or anything," I said. That only made him mad. "YOU BASTARD YOU HAD SEX WITH MY DAUGHTER AND YOU TWO AREN'T EVEN DATING!!!!," he exclaimed. I facepalmed myself. "Dad calm down like I said we didn't have sex," I said calmy walking towards him. "DON'T LIE TO ME!! I NEVER RAISED MY DAUGHTER TO ACT LIKE THIS!!,"He exclaimed. I started getting mad. "Act like what?," I said annoyed. ".... a hoe....," he said looking away from me. "hahahahah.... you think I'm a hoe....," I said laughing angrily. "I never said you were a hoe just the way you are is hoeish," he said. "Dad..... get out....," I said. "NO! NOT UNTILL I KILL THIS BASTARD!!," He yelled. "I wasn't asking you," I said. "No! I HAVE TO PROTECT YOU FROM HURT! AND THIS MAN IS GONNA HURT YOU AFTER A COUPLE TIMES HE DID IT WITH YOU,"he said. I looked back at Sasuke and he gave me a worried look. "Dad.... you say you try to keep me from being hurt, but that is what you are doing. I.... hate you," I said. My dad dropped the gun at my words. After that my mom came through the door. "Hey is everyone okay I heard shouting," mom said. She saw the gun on the floor and ran up to me seeing if I had any bruises. "Mom take dad and go home. Now!," I ordered. Mom looked at me seriously. "Just who are you talking to your parents like that. I looked at her annoyed. "Mom I don't want to see dad's face right now he made me mad and if I see his face I can't promise that I won't hit it," I said coldly. Her look of seriousness turned into sorrow, "W-what's wrong sweetheart," she asked. "I just told you! now please leave!," I asked. My mom nodded. "Wait may I asked what your father did?," mom asked. I turned towards her. "You wanna know. First he pointed a gun at my friend!! Second he assumed I was sleeping with Sasuke!! And third.... Third... he called me a..... a... a HOE!!!! I immediately ran to the bathroom cause I felt tears running down my cheek. I locked the door behind me. I looked at myself in the mirror. My eyes were red from anger and sadness. My heart ached because it hurt that my dad said this to me. I started crying again. I sat on the floor and just sulked.

Sasuke POV
Tsuki's mom was yelling at Tsuki's dad. It felt a little akward to be here ,but all I could think about is if Tsuki was okay. I never once saw her cry ,and I just wanted to comfort her. Tsuki's mom walked over to me. "Please tell Tsuki that I'm sorry for her dumb ass father and also take care of her because I know you're a good kid and I could tell she likes you," she said. All I could do was nod. She nodded as well and left with Tsuki dad and the gun. I sighed and began to think this was my fault for dragging her here. I shook that thought and walked over to the bathroom Tsuki was in. It was locked. I knocked.

"Tsuki it's me," I said.
"......"
No answer.
"Tsuki your parents left," I said.
"......."
Still no answer
"Tsuki come on you're starting to worry me at least tell me if you're alive," I said a little worried.
"What?," she asked opening the door slightly.
I looked at her. Her eyes were red and she had bags under her eyes which meant she was crying.
"Come on out," I said a little sad.
"No I'm sulking," she said.
I sighed.
"Come out please," I said.
"No...," she said.
I began to think and that's when it hit me.
"Wait here Tsuki," I said running out the room.

My POV
Sasuke left and it looked like he was really trying to cheer me up. Though I still felt dead and hurt inside. A few seconds later Sasuke came back dressed as that cat. I couldn't help ,but giggle, but I still felt a little hurt. Sasuke was acting like a cat by crawling on all fours. He started purring on my leg. I patted him on the head and he smiled.

*A few hours went by without realization*
We technically ditched the whole day of school ,but there was still fifteen minutes of school left that's why Nami and them still aren't here. Sasuke fell asleep his head in my lap. He was still dressed like a cat and he looked adorable. I looked at the time and noticed I had to work. I slowly moved Sasuke's head to the pillow and got up and took a shower. I changed into my work uniform. I left school and went to my car. I left to go to work. I wasn't feeling half as bad as I felt before. Sasuke actually kind of cheered me up. I made it to work on time, and began working.

Sasuke's Pov
I woke up to noises around me. My eyes fluttered open to see me surrounded by, Nami, Tenten, Naruto, Kiba, and Neji.
They were snickering. "Nice outfit dude," Kiba said. I looked at what I was wearing and I was still wearing the cat outfit. Shit
I took off the ears and the tail. I also took off my collar. I looked around and noticed Ysuki wasn't here. "hey where'd Tsuki go," I asked.
"Nami texted Tsuki and she is at the mall," Kiba said. Oh yeah she has a job there. I got up and changed into my clothes. "Hey Nami come here," I motioned for to come here. She walked over and I whispered," You heard what happened to Tsuki." "Yeah she called my phone and explained everything," Nami whispered back. I nodded and she did too. "What are we gonna do?," I asked. "What can we do ,but support her," she said. I sighed because I wanted to do more.

My POV
*6 hours later*
It was time to leave I was bored and decided to shop for my outfit for the date that I'm going on. And I also need to shop for my halloween costume that I was going to wear to the halloween party. I gleamed happily to myself when I remembered Sasuke asked me to the halloween party. I walked into a halloween costume story known as forever beyond. I went in and started looking around. A lot of things looked scary ,but I needed scary-cute. And that's when I saw the outfit. It was sexy, but fierce. It was scary yet cute. It was perfect yet PERFECT. I purchased it and then I went to another store and in the window I saw a beautiful dress. I purchased it and walked off. I looked at the time and it was 10:48p.m. I sighed and walked to my car. I started it and went home. I opened the door and said, "Mom I'm home!" I went up stairs and saw my friends in my room. "What are you guys doing here," I asked. "Well we were waiting for you to come home so we can try on the outfits your mom made. I smiled. "Wait what's in the bag," Naruto pointed out. I looked and noticed my bags were on the floor. I quickly threw them in the closet. "Nothing don't worry about it," I said. They all shrugged it off except Nami. "So let's try the dresses on shall we," I said. Tenten, Hinata, Nami, and I walked into the bathroom. We quickly changed into our outfits we walked out. We looked like this:

(That's Hinata)

(That's tenten)

(That's Nami)

(That's me)

(That's me)

The guys looked at us like we were golden angels sent from heaven

"Well looks like it fits," I said. Nami, Hinata, and Tenten agreed. The boys were still staring. I snapped my figures at them, "Hey snap out of it," I said. They snapped out of it. "Come on girls I'm afraid if we wear these they might rape us," I said walking off to the bathroom and the girls followed. We changed back into our normal clothes. I ,on the other hand, changed into Pj's. "So Tenten did Nami and Hinata learn the dances," I asked. Tenten nodded. We walked out the bathroom and noticed the boys were whispering something secretly to each other. "Hey Nami I didn't get a chance to ask you ,but when is the halloween party," I asked her. "She grinned wide, "It's tomorrow," she said. I sweat dropped. "And when were you planning on telling me," I asked. She shrugged. I sighed. "Whatever," I said. "Hey Tsuki I gotta go. It's getting late bye,"Kiba said. Everyone nodded because they either took Sasuke's car or Kiba's car. Everyone left and I jumped on my bed. I laid down and thought about the halloween party. I stopped thinking and began to drift away into deep sleep. I fell asleep.