Konoha High (Chapter 60)

As soon as I walked in my hotel room. I was tackled by Hinata. She quickly pulled me to the side back out the room. I looked at her confused. "Sasuke is in the room. He is getting a little suspicious because you told him you were out with the girls, but we're here. Wait did Yumi give you those flowers? Well it doesn't matter you have to hide it. I'll come back with a jacket but for right now DON'T COME IN. "
I sat there waiting at the entrance of the hotel. Hinata came back 30 minutes later. She said that they were gone. I sighed in relief. As we walked up to my hotel room I opened the door to see it was empty. "Where are my roommates?" I ask. "They went with the guys. " Hinata said. I sighed in relief. I put the flowers in the empty vase in the bathroom. "Soooooo....." hinata said. I gave her a confused look. "Tell me what happened. " Hinata said as if it were the most obvious thing in the world. "Well here is what happened."
Sasuke POV
"Hold on I forgot something," I said speaking to my overly excited dobe. I put my hand to the doorknob when I heard people talking. It was Tsuki and Hinata's voices. "Well here is what happened." Tsuki's voice said. "He was sweet and nice." I smirk knowing she was talking about me. "Tonight he sang for me. " Tsuki said. My smirk immediately faded. I didn't sing for her tonight. So who is she talking about. "I almost feel sorry for him that it ended this way. You already know the reason I went on this date with him but...... I'm just sorry for him. I'm sorry. We actually talked the night away and the thing that made me sad the most was he wanted to spend his moments with me. He said I was his one true girlfriend. He was considerate at the end saying I should go back before Sasuke gets worried." Tsuki's voice stopped then a gasp was heard from the room. Followed by footsteps to the door. I quickly ran.
Tsuki POV
I looked down the hall to see a familiar hair shape turn the corner. Did he hear us? How long was he there? "Who was it?" Asked Hinata. "Sasuke ..........." I said barely above a whisper.