Konoha High (Chapter 49)

Tsuki, Nami, Sasuke, Naruto , and the others danced till their hearts content .
~3HOURS LATER OF DANCING~
Sasuke's Pov
I looked around tired as hell. People were leaving and some asleep. I looked around and looked at my watch. FUCK IT'S 1:38a.m
I looked down at Tsuki who was sleeping on my lap. I smiled to myself. How cute she looked. I carried her to the car and put her in the passenger seat. I buckled her seat belt and drove off to her house. I picked her up and carried her upstairs. I wasn't surprised that everyone was asleep since it was one in the morning. I opened the door to Tsuki's room and laid her on the bed. Just as I was about to leave Tsuki spoke. "Sasuke can you sleep here?" she asked. I turned towards her and bit the bottom of my lip wondering if that was a good idea since her dad. "Please," Tsuki asked again. I smirk and said "sure." I went in the bathroom real quick to change my clothes. To be honest I hated tuxedos. They were too tight. I stripped down to my boxers and that's it. I walked back out into Tsuki's room and Tsuki was sleeping. I laid down next to Tsuki and looked up at the ceiling. Thinking about today how much Tsuki changed me. I smirked to myself and said "she still didn't open the gift." I soon went to sleep.
~morning happens~
Tsuki Pov
My eyes flutter open and I see my arms wrapped around a bare body. I looks at my surroundings and I was in my house. My eyes widened and thought for a minute and quickly got up pushing Sasuke out the bed. THUD. Sasuke groaned in pain. "Sasuke what are you doing here," I exclaimed. He looked up at me tired. "You asked me to stay here." He said. "But why the heck are you naked." I exclaimed. "I'm not I'm in my boxers you're acting like it's the first time you seen me in boxers ." He said raising an eyebrow. I was blushing madly. I looked at the clock and said,"my dad's home from work." Sasuke's eyes widened. "Shit," he muttered. Sasuke got up about to get dressed in his tuxedo but he didn't put the jacket part on he just put the dress shirt and pants on. "Sasuke can you do me a favor," I asked playing with my hair. He raised an eyebrow at me and asked ," what's the favor." I began playing with my hair more and finally said," can you please leave your hair like that instead of fixing it."I hid my face because I knew I was blushing really hard. I could hear Sasuke smirk. He climbed on the bed and looked at me straight in my face. He smirked and kissed my forehead. "Maybe," he said. I frowned but was smiling on the inside.
~Me and Sasuke quickly got ready to escape this house without him being detected ~