Konoha High (Chapter 61)

"What do you mean Sasuke?" Hinata asked. "Oh I don't know the cool black duck shaped haired boyfriend of mine that Sasuke. " I exclaimed. "How much do you think he heard." Hinata asked. "I don't know but I think he heard enough to know I went on a date with Yumi." I said. "Well you should go talk to him." Hinata said. "That's if he's willing to." I said to myself. Hinata handed me the phone. I called him like about five times. And still no answer. He was avoiding my calls. Then that's when I get a call it was from Sasuke's phone. I quickly answered it but.....Naruto answered it. "Naruto let me talk to Sasuke. "I say. "We can't ........He just got hit by a car and won't wake up. Call the police, call Itachi, just don't call here because he told me what you did. Tsuki......you should be ashamed. Tsuki you are my friend and all but what you did caused my best friend to get hurt physically and emotionally. Don't call here unless you're hurting as much as he was before he got hit. Don't even come to see him." Naruto said hanging up. Tears begin to well up in the bridge of my eyes. Sasuke got hit by a car? No! It can't be. It's all my fault. "Tsuki!!Tsuki!! What happened what's wrong?!!" Hinata exclaimed. I dropped the phone and bolted into the bathroom. I stayed there and cried. "Tsuki what happened!?" Hinata asked.
"Naruto......Hospital ......Sasuke ......my fault ....."I said between cries. Hinata left I'm guessing to call Naruto back. I just stayed there so helpless. "It's all my fault......" was the last thing I would say.