Konoha High (Chapter 51)

~On the way to Sasuke's house~
I kept silent the whole car ride there. Sasuke kept looking at me but I turned up the music in the car.
I got out of the car and followed Sasuke. "Sasuke where am I going to be sleeping. " I asked. He smirked "My room of course" He.said. " No I have some PERSONAL stuff in my bags I need my own room. " I exclaimed with a blush. He rolled his eyes but smirked. I walked with Sasuke down the long hallway. I swear sasuke house would be scary at night. Sasuke opened a door which showed a guest room. It was purple and red. I walked in and Sasuke closed the door saying "are you gonna tell me?" I raised an eyebrow at him saying "tell you what. " he sat next to me on the bed saying "you've been quiet ever since we left your house. And don't think I can't see through those fake smiles." He said. I sighed saying "It's my dad. He doesn't trust me" I said. "I'm not surprised your his one and only child not to mention you're his little girl and he just wants to keep it that way." Sasuke admitted. I looked up at Sasuke a little surprised and what he said did make sense. "Yeah but Sasuke I'm not gonna remain his little girl forever. I will always be his daughter but he has to trust me." I protested. Sasuke nodded. "Well you have to understand that you're pretty much his whole world and he loves you but it's hard to see his daughter grow up so fast. " He said. I sighed. I got up saying " I hate it when you're right... but he'll have to understand that trust means almost everything to me so yeah. Now leave I have to unpack." Sasuke smirked and left. Naturally I would stay at the school dorms but we can't stay at school over the weekends. I laid on the bed thinking of the conversation and minutes later I fell asleep.