Konoha High (Chapter 58)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After school I went straight to my house I parked a few blocks away so JUST IN CASE my father was home. I used my keys to open the door and immediately the door opened to see my dad hugging me tightly. "I missed you so much. I thought I lost you forever." he said. I was terrified. He dragged me in the house and started sobbing about how much he missed me. Mother came downstairs with a smile on her face. "Daughter do you have the permission slip for the field trip?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~In Vegas~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Everyone was deciding who is sleeping in the same room with who. I was tapped on the shoulder and I turned around to see Yumi. He had this look on his face. It looked like a sad look. "What is it Yumi," I asked. "Tsuki can I talk to you." he said. I gave a confused look. "Sure?" I said. We walked a little bit far from everyone but not too far. "I don't know how to tell you this but.... I'm dying." (What?!) I looked shocked. "I have a serious brain tumor and I'm dying. The doctor told me that I only had a couple of weeks left. He looked serious. "Y-you have to be joking." I demanded. He simply shook his head. "I was wondering if tonight I can have a date with you JUST tonight. I just want to remember how it feels to have a real girlfriend. Because after tonight I'm going home to Germany so I could spend my last few hours with my parents. I-I didn't know what to say. I couldn't say no because what if he wasn't lying. But what would Sasuke think. I think it's best if i don't tell him. I nodded. "Okay....I'll go" He smiled a nice smile and said. "Great meet me at the Park in front of the building.