Konoha High (Chapter 19)

I woke up to the sun in my eyes. I got up even though I barely got any sleep last night. I kept thinking what all happened last night. Sasuke kissed me twice and I beat Sakura up. And now me and Sasuke are going on a double date. "Uhh... I hate high school," I said to myself. I got up from my bed. I looked at the clock and saw it was 8:38 I went to my closet took out some clothes. I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth, took a shower and washed my hair. I wrapped at towel around myself and dried me hair. I changed into my school uniform and grabbed my bag and left to my car. I drove off to school parking in the far back like usual. I walked to my locker and saw Nami and Naruto talking. "Hey Nami, " I said waving at her. Nami ran over to me and hugged me tightly. "Crushing..... bones.....," I said. She immediately let go. So what happened between you and Sasuke last night night," Nami asked. My face light up but I quickly turned to my original color. "Nothing why?," I asked. "What do you mean nothing, After everyone left Sasuke was still in the room with you," she said with an evil smirk. I noticed Naruto was looking at me with a grin. "Hi Naruto," I said. "Hi Tsuki just to let you know the double date is on Saturday. Nami should give you the details about it later," Naruto said walking away. "Nami where is the date going to be," I asked. "I might tell you only if you tell me what happened last night," she said. I glared at her but said," Okay all we did was kiss twice now tell me," I said. I looked at Nami and she gleamed. I sighed. "Tsuki do you know what this means," she gleamed. "Yeah it means you have to tell me where the date is," I said. She frowned at my response. "Noo Tsuki it means he likes you," she said. "Why does everyone keep saying that," I said. "Cause it's true and .... wait who else said that," she asked. "Tenten and Hinata," I said. "They told you and you still don't think so," she said. "Yes Nami. Could you tell me already." I said. Nami looked at me then smiled. "It's at your favorite restaurant," she said. My face lit up and I was very happy. "Really?," I asked. She nodded. I was so happy you could see gleam in my eyes. Then bell rang announcing that me and Nami were late for class. I glared at Nami. "You made me late for class," I said. "You have weird mood swings," Nami said. I rolled my eyes at her. I walked into class. "Mrs.Minako why are you late for class," Mr.Yamoto said. "We have a pass," Nami said. Holding out a piece of paper with a forged signature of a doctors note," she said. I walked towards my desk. "Okay you two may take your seats," he said. I sat in my normal spot behind Nami and in front of Sasuke. "Okay class today we will be doing chemical testing," Mr. Yamoto said. I groaned cause normally when stuff like this happens Nami always messes it up. "I will be choosing your partners, but first I have some information on some new students. Come in please," Mr. Yamoto said. Five girls walked in the room. And two of them both me and Nami knew. I looked at Nami with gleam in my eyes she did the same to me. We both ran up to the girl and hugged her. The girl wasn't surprised she was actually hugging back. "OMG! It's Ariana," Me and Nami both screamed. Ariana's eyes widened. "Nami, Tsuki is that you," she asked. "Well duh," Nami said. A cough came from mister Yamoto. We three looked at him. Then we noticed we were still in class. We sweat dropped. "Uhhhh.... It is exactly what it looks like," Nami said. (If you watch family guy you will get the joke)
"Please just take your seats so we can proceed with the introduction," he said. "Before we do that we have to say hi to my cousin," I said pointing to another new girl. Me and Nami smiled. "Hi cousin! How you been," I said. Nami was hugging Sora my cousin tightly. "Nami let her go you are going to kill her," I said. Nami let go and we noticed the teacher had an anime vein and that the class was just starring confused. I sweat dropped and whispered to both Nami, Sora, and Ariana. "I think me and Nami should take our seats before the teacher yells at us," I whispered. They nodded. Me and Nami walked back to our seats to get some stares but mostly glares. "Okay now that that is over please introduce yourself," Mr. Yamoto said. "Hi I'm Ariana, I'm Sora, I'm Aka, I'm Akemi, and I'm Akari," The girls introduced. "Okay take a seat anywhere. And we will begin our lesson. The girls took some seats. Ariana and Sora sat near me and Nami. "Okay class like I said before me an- "Sorry I'm late teacher I got lost around school," a guys voice said. I turned and my eyes widened then it turned into hatred. "Oh yes you must be Yumi the other new student," Mr. Yamoto said. Take a seat anywhere," Mr. Yamoto said. He looked around the room and his eyes stopped at me. He smirked when he saw me. I huffed in annoyance. He walked over and sat in the seat on my front left.I was literally shaking with rage. Damn the bastard.

(That's Yumi the bastard that cheated on Tsuki and used her for money and
now he is in her class. Isn't life a bitch :D?)

"Okay class as I was once again saying we are doing chemical mixers and now I will give you all partners and instruction on what to do," Mr. Yamoto said.

"The partnering will be:

Aka~Kankuro
Akemi~Kiba
Akari~Shikamaru