Konoha High (Chapter 22)

I woke up by being shook. I opened my eyes sleepishly. I saw it was Sasuke. "Tsuki walk up time for school," Sasuke said. I looked at him still half asleep. I covered my head with a pillow and said, " I'm tired a couple of minute," I said.

Sasuke's POV
Dammit I don't know how long I can restrain myself. She looks so fucking hot in my chothes. I could barley keep my hands off of her yesterday night.
The only thing that helped me was her making out with me. But I wish I didn't part from her lips. I want her even more after that. She looked sexy in my shirt and I couldn't help it. I just wanted her so bad. I can't even look at her with out getting horny. Dammit I just wanna rip my shirt off of her. I sighed cause I was having pervy thoughts. I looked at the clock it was 8:17 school starts in an hour. I should wake her up. I walked to her and shook her gently.

My POV
I woke up to see Sasuke near me. "Tsuki wake up gotta get ready for school," he said. I got up and stretched. I saw my clothes from yesterday neatly folded on sasuke's rolling chair. I noticed Sasuke was fixing his hair, but I thought it looked better as  bed head. I quickly went into Sasuke's closet and changed. I walked out the closet and Sasuke looked at me noticing I changed. "Hey Tsuki you changed," Sasuke said. "Well duh I can't go to school wearing your big shirt and no pants," I said. Sasuke smirked "But you like sexier in my shirt," he said. I smiled. I began thinking to myself. Sasuke acts if we are a couple ,but we haven't even went on a date yet. I smirked he really is impatient when it comes to something or someone he wants. I smirked. "Come on or I won't have time to change," I said, pulling him to the door. Me and Sasuke walked to his car which was in the front of the house. We drove to the school it was sort of a silent drive there. "Hey Tsuki did you decide on whether or not your sing in the talent show with Tenten, Hinata, and Nami," Sasuke asked.
I thought for a second, "Yeah sure why not?," I said. "The guys are gonna be there to cheer you on," Sasuke said. "That' ll be nice , and I already have an idea for the song we will be singing ,but It's gonna be complicated." I said. Sasuke looked at me. "What song are you gonna sing?," he asked raising an eyebrow. I closed my eyes and waved my figure at him. "That's for you and everyone else to figure out later," I said. Sasuke smirked and I noticed the car stopped. "Thanks Sasuke," I said walking off. I looked at the time and noticed we had 30 minutes before class started. I walked to my door. I went into the girls bathroom and took a fifteen minute shower washing everywhere. I turned off the water and got out the shower. I changed into my school uniform. I brushed my teeth, and did everything else. I left the dorm and went to my locker. There I saw a couple of sticky note on the locker door.

One was from Sakura saying don't mess with Sasuke-kun!
Another was from Yumi it read will you go out with me. I ripped that thing into so many pieces that it looked as if they were tiny bugs. Another one was from Ariana and it read, " Hey Tsuki I heard you are signing up for the talent show at the Halloween Party it should be fun ,but I just want to let you know me,aka, akemi, akari and sora are in it," it read. And the rest of the notes were from fanboys. I grabbed my book from my locker and went on to class.  

AN: I honestly don't know what I was thinking with this chapter and the one before =.='