Konoha High (Chapter 53)

Just as I was about to charge for my clothes someone knocked on the door. Making me accidentally fall on Sasuke. "Hello Tsuki it's Sasuke's mom can I come in." Said Mrs. Uchiha. "J-just a second! I'm changing. " I said. "Oh it doesn't matter we are both girls." His mom said. I motioned for Sasuke to hide under the covers. He did so and I swear he was unable to be seen that's why I love big comforters. At the time I managed to put on my brothers long shirt and my underwear. I wasn't even able to put on a bra or pants. I just had on my brothers T-shirt that barely covered my mid-thigh. Mrs.Uchiha walked in. I pretended to be reading a book under my covers. (Worst mistake of my life!!!) "Tsuki I was wondering if you have seen Sasuke anywhere?" She asked. I shook my head, "nope maybe he is in the bathroom or something. And at the moment I felt something grab my thigh and made me let out a small squeal. Mrs.Uchiha looked at me with a question. I looked at the TV and it was on football. "Sorry it's just my team is losing. " I lied looking at the scores. She looked at the TV and said "oh you like football too that's what you, sasuke and my husband have in common." She said. Sasuke was FREAKIN RUBBING MY THIGHS. I could do nothing but pretend he wasn't there. He started from my thigh to my bottom. He was playing with my blue laced panties. I could tell he was doing it to annoy me because he kept smirking under the covers. I wanted to slap him so bad. His mom was watching the game. I fake yawned. "I'm tired Mrs.Uchiha I'm about to sleep can we continue this conversation tomorrow?" I asked. She smiled brightly. "Sure but tomorrow I expect breakfast on the table." She said laughing as she left. I had a feeling she wasn't kidding. As soon as she left Sasuke rolled on top of me pinning me down saying "nice underwear." I became embarrassed. "Sasuke you're so perverted." I said. "But you still love me  ." He said kissing me. I kissed back and he smirked getting off of me. I finally had the chance to put on my soft spongebob pj pants. Then I ran into the bathroom to put on my bra. I sighed and put my my hair in a messy bun. I was tired from today. I came outside and noticed Sasuke watching the game on my rooms TV. He looked at me and smirked. He pulled me towards him making me sit on his lap. Then I heard the door open so I fell purposely on the floor. Mr.Uchiha ran in saying "there you are Sasuke where hav- Tsuki what are you doing on the floor. " Mr. Uchiha stopped in mid sentence. "I'm looking for my contacts. " I said. Sasuke sweatdropped.
"Oh okay but Sasuke our team made a come back. There winning again. " Mr.Uchiha said. Sasuke looked at the screen shocked and him and his father cheered of course I just so happened to be recording this. Sasuke's dad left the room. Sasuke looked at me recording. I put my phone away. He raised an eyebrow saying "contacts?" I smirked and said "easiest thing I could think of." Sasuke rolled his eyes looking at the clock. I pushed him out my room saying it was late and how there was school tomorrow. He refused to leave until I gave him a kiss on the cheek. I sighed and was about to kiss his cheek when he moved stealing a kiss from my lips. He left me there confused. After me recapping what just happened, I finally put the book I wasn't reading away and then I turned the channel to Nick at Nite then fell asleep watching George Lopez.