Konoha High (Chapter 25)

I opened the door to see (Picture)

Everyone one ohhed and awww. Me and Nami ignored them. "Okay here's the song," I said taking a seat in one of the rolling cars. Nami, Tenten, and Hinata sat near me. Everyone else just sat somewhere else.

"It goes like this," I said.

[THis song is owned by the cheetah girls not me so....yeah]

No matter where we come from we can be ourselves and still be... one
AMIGAS CHEETAHS
FRIENDS FOR LIFE
THE RHYTHM AND EACH OTHER
THAT'S WHAT KEEPS US TIGHT
AMIGAS CHEETAHS
LIVIN' THE DREAM
NOTHING'S EVER GONNA COME BETWEEN US
AMIGAS
What could be any better than
Knowin' someone will be there when
You gotta pour your heart out
Tell your secrets to
Someone who lets you be yourself
There when you need help
They've got your back win or lose

After this Nami, Tenten, and Hinata joined in.
"I marked everyone's initials. That is when it's your part to sing solo," I said. They nodded.

* 3 hours later*

We all got the singing down and remember the song. Now tenten is practicing the dance steps we will be doing. She is giving us ideas in the dance studio. Nami is giving us ideas on what to wear while Hinata sketches them. The guys were talking about something, but I didn't really hear. I sighed because I had nothing to do. I walk over to Nami and Hinata because they were about done with the sketches.
"Hey Tsuki do you think you can get your mom to make these so we can wear them," Nami asked. "Probably she loves making new designs so I guess," I said shrugging. Nami nodded. I walked over to tenten, " Hey tenten how the dances coming along," I asked. Tenten looked at me and smiled, " Oh I'm almost finished with them and tomorrow I will teach them to you guys," Tenten said. I nodded and looked at the clock. It was already 9:37p.m. The guys were still watching Tenten do the dances. I don't know why though. I clapped my hand and everyone looked at me. "I think it's time to go home everyone because we still have that art homework to do and it's getting late," I said. Everyone got up from there place and exited through the door. I exited through the door as well. Everyone walked to either Sasuke's or Kiba's car to drive home. I noticed Nami and Hinata left the designs here which must mean they were done. I took the designs they drew and looked at them. They looked beautiful~. I went upstairs to my mom's office. "Mom are you in here?," I called out. "Hello darling what is it?," said mom's voice. I turned towards the voice. "Hi mom may I ask you a favor," I said. "Of course dear," she said. "Mom can you make outfits like these for my friends and I cause we are entering a talent show for the Halloween party," I said showing her the designs. My mom's eyes gleamed. "Of course sweet heart I would love to make these outfits for you it will be ready by tomorrow," she said. I nodded happily. "Thanks mom," I said hugging her. "Hey mom where's dad," I asked. "Oh he is in our room asleep," mom said. I nodded. I walked out the office and towards my room. I laid down on my bed. I got a call from my job. I answered," hello?," I said. "Hello Tsuki this is your manager and I am calling to tell you your schedule, and what time you work," she said. "Okay," I said. "Great! Now you will be working Tuesdays and Thursdays from 6:00p.m to 10:00p.m," she explained. "Okay then I will be there tomorrow then," I said. "Great! See you then!," she exclaimed. I hung up and layed down on my bed, and thought this will be a long week. I then remembered that I had homework. Crap! I got out a sheet of paper and started drawing my house. I didn't need to look at my house to remember what it looked like.
After a few minutes later I was done. I put my paper in my bag and went to sleep.