Konoha High (Chapter 7)

I walked with Nami this time to my next class. Luckily me and her had the same classes.
Surprisingly I do have the same class as him. But it's weird he seems more dead at school then when he is around me. He acts peaceful. Hmm weird. Nami nudged me saying ,"We're here. This class has rumors that it was the best class ever."
"Well duh.. we are in art class. Art is always fun," I said. She shrugged,"not all the time I remember that my art teacher was the worst. He would always yell saying Nami your stick figure art is not good,"she explained. Me and her walked in class,"That is because stick figures don't show art they show... STICKS," I exclaimed. Me and Nami sat in the back. Then Naruto, Kiba, and Sasuke walked in. Not to mention Sasuke's fangirls. And they sat near us.
(Okay so here is how we were seated. Nami sat to my right. Kiba sat to my left. Naruto sat behind me. and Sasuke sat in front of me.)
Sasuke was surrounded by his fangirls, but he wasn't paying attention to them he was starring out the window. I kicked his chair. He looked at me annoyed but his looked softened when he looked at me. "Hey Sasuke do you and that window have a thing because you keep starring at it,"I said bluntly. He smirked and said,"If me and the window have a thing then you and naruto have a thing." "So you and the window don't have a thing that's good cause the window was way out of your league,"I stated. He smirked at my comment and turned back around. I noticed at this moment the teacher walked in and told everyone to go back to their seats. What I mean by everyone I really mean all of Sasuke's fangirls. "Okay class I am your art teacher Mrs.Kurenai. "This week we will be painting animals. Today's animal will be a wolf. Now you may add anything you want to the art work as long as there is a wolf in the picture and I will say there will be a contest to see which two wolves is the best and which two wolves are the worst. I took a piece of paper out and started drawing.

A couple minutes went by and a lot of people were done. Me I drew this:(the picture)

Sadly Nami did a stick figure wolf that looks like a dog.
"Okay class we will now decide who the best two drawings in this class. and also the worst two drawings in the class,"Mrs.Kurenai explained.
She looked around the room. She walked up to my desk and took my picture then walked to Sasuke's desk and took his picture. These are the two best drawings in this class. I looked to see that Sasuke drew this:(the link)

"Two best drawings are Sasuke and Tsuki's and the two worst drawings are Nami's and Naruto's,"Mrs. Kurenai.I looked at naruto's and it was just a line and two arrows. The bell rang dismissing us two the next class.