Konoha High (Chapter 46)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~After school~~~~~~~~~~~~
I went the parking lot to wait for my dad. He said he will pick me up so we can visit Nami. Hopefully she is okay. I saw my dad's car and went to it. "So dad are we going to visit Nami," I asked. "yeah...." my dad said. My dad seemed strangely quiet and that's never good. "Listen Tsuki we need to talk," dad said. "okay?...." I said. If something goes wrong in Nami's case today. I need you to be able to let her go okay?" dad asked. "What do you mean?" I asked. "I mean if Nami has to go to jail I want you to move on," dad said. "Dad what are you saying Nami might just go to jail?," I asked. "It's possible. You know me. I never lost a case but this case it just doesn't make sense. The court is naming stuff that Nami wouldn't do ,but has evidence on it. I'm still trying to find out what might happen. Has anything happened that you might know," dad said. Should I tell him about Yumi?  "Dad I have to tell you something. You remember Yumi?," I asked. "You mean that kid from long ago who broke your heart?What about him?"dad asked. "Well you see he moved here a couple days ago and is blackmailing me and Nami. He said if I don't go back out with him he will have Nami sentenced to jail. I don't want to break up with Sasuke, and I don't want Nami to go to jail and I really don't want to go out with Yumi. I don't know what to do?" I said starting to cry. "sssshhhh don't cry. Now that I know I will have him put away, and I promise that I will get Nami back for you. I have some information that might help Nami's case. I need you to be a witness okay," dad said. "dad?"I asked. "yes," dad said."I love you," I said. I love you too," dad said back.