Konoha High (Chapter 17)

I woke up from the sound of my TV. Wait I didn't turn on my TV.
I opened my eyes to see Nami in my wheely chair watching sports while she is on my computer. "Nami what are you doing here and why are you on my laptop?," I asked. She said," I got bored of watching you sleep so I began watching porn." "What!?!," I exclaimed. She fell on the floor laughing. I glared at her and she laughed harder. "I'm just joking I was checking the scores for my team. I cannot afford to have them lose. And I also made a bet with Naruto if my team wins he needs to stop flirting with me and if I lose....," she looked away while saying this, "Me and you are going on a double date. You and Sasuke and Me and Naruto," she said with a nervous grin. I jumped on her strangleing her. Not to tight to kill her ,but tight enough so she would get the message not to do that again. Next thing my door was kicked in and Naruto was there with his foot in the air. And Sasuke was there looking somewhere else. He stopped when he saw my hands around Nami throut. "Tsuki don't kill her!," Naruto exclaimed. "I'm not going to kill her.... yet," I said glaring at Nami. "Oh and guess what Nami. MY TEAM WON!!," Naruto shouted. Me and Nami's eyes shot up. We both ran to the computer and saw he was right. I turned to Nami evilly. She got nervous. "Now I'm gonna kill you!!!!," I shouted. I jumped on her Naruto and Sasuke trying to hold me back while Nami hid behind the rolling chair. I finally gave in and calmed down. I gave her on last glare. "Nami I'm not talking to you," I said. I walked to my drawers and grabbed out clothes to wear. Nami was crying anime tears and Naruto tried to cheer her up. Sasuke was laying on my bed looking through a book. "Sasuke how many times do I have to tell you STOP going through my song book!," I shouted. "Fine wait this ones about me," he said. I quickly ran up to him grabbing my book. I remember when I couldn't sleep at my dorm and began writing songs. I don't know why I wrote one of Sasuke, but it's not really a love song because I'm not in love ,but if anyone read it they would think otherwise. I took my song book hiding it where he wouldn't get to it.

Sasuke's POV
I wonder why she wrote about me. And I wonder what she wrote. I didn't get to read it but it seemed pretty secretive to her. Maybe a love song or maybe about my so called sexy smirk. Tsuki went to go take a shower. I wanted to know what she wrote ,but I don't think snooping would be a good idea.

My POV
Damn Sasuke

always snooping around where he shouldn't. Why do I even care it's not like I love him. Do I? No I can't I promised not to love. But.......
There is something about him but what? I stopped sulking under the water and actually began washing myself. I washed my hair then turned off the water. I made sure the door was locked. I dried myself off and changed into:

I walked out. I saw Nami was only there. Nami was pleading for me to talk to here. I refused though. I walked down stairs to see Sasuke and Naruto waiting for me on the couch. I walked up to them and told them I was ready to go. I walked out to see Sasuke's car I got in the passenger seat and Saw Naruto and Nami sit in the back. Sasuke drove of course. I looked out the window until I was tapped on the shoulder. I looked to see Sasuke was smirking. He whispered his husky voice in my ear, "Tsuki what was the song you wrote about me about." I sort of blushed but pushed it down. I shook my head cause words seemed to fail me. He smirked and turned away and began driving. I sighed looking out the window awaiting for the mall.