Konoha High (Chapter 45)

I woke up and to a surprise I was the first to wake up. Sasuke was sleeping his back turned towards me. I sighed because I'm used to his arms wrapped around me. I got up and went to the bathroom. I changed into my school clothes.

I brushed my teeth and washed my face. I came out the bathroom to see everyone had woken up and changed into their school clothes. Sasuke on the other hand wasn't in the room. "Hey Ariana were did Sasuke go?," I asked. "Oh he told me to tell you he was leaving for school to study, but I don't think he was okay though he seemed annoyed by something. I wonder what that is?," Ariana asked. I sighed knowing what it was. "Hey I will see you guys later I have a lot of make up work to do for missing school yesterday," I lied. Everyone nodded. I left in my car , and noticed that Sasuke really did leave because his car wasn't there. I sighed. "Man for him being the guy in this relationship he sure has a lot of secrets, and Itachi won't even tell me," i muttered to myself. I sighed and got into my car. I drove off to school. I noticed it was only 8:45am when I arrived, and school start at 9am. I went over to my dorm to see Sasuke was there watching Tv. "This doesn't look like studying," I said. Sasuke looked at me with a bored stare. "Oh... hi..," he said turning back around to the tv. I got a little annoyed, and sat next to him. But I turned away from him though. "Listen Sasuke.... I know you don't want me to see the picture, and all. And I'm sorry for banning you from my body. (Sound weird doesn't it?) "So I.... unban you," I muttered the last part. I was tackled by of course Sasuke. He was smiling (yes smiling not smirking) He kissed me,and after a while we we're making out. He parted after a while, and smirked. "that was cruel banning me from your kisses and waist," he said. I rolled my eyes. "Well I think you deserved it," I said. He got off of me. "and why is that?," he asked crossing his arms. "Because I tell you everything, and you tell me nothing," I said annoyed. He smirked. "Fine if that will make you not mad at me then I will show you the picture," he said smirking. "Really?," I said gleaming a little. "Yeah ,but I find it a little perverted that you want to see that picture of me in a speedo," he said. I blushed, "It's not anything perverted I just want to see the picture!," I exclaimed. "Whatever," he said shrugging. "As long as you don't ban me from this sexy body," he said wrapping his arms around my waist. I rolled my eyes and he smirked. That's when the school bell rang. I looked at the time and it was 9:02am. Sasuke let go of me and we walked of to class with our bags in hand. We walked off to science class. "Okay class take your seats because we have a couple announcements," Mr.Yamoto said. Everyone went back to their seats. "Okay first we will be having a fall dance two weeks from now on Saturday," Mr. Yamoto said. Everyone cheered. "And.... we will be having our main test right after it," he explained. Everyone turned sad again. I giggle. I love everyone's mood swings.