Konoha High (Chapter 50)

I walked down the stairs quietly seeing if my dad was downstairs. Sasuke close behind. The stairs creaked and I pushed Sasuke quickly up the stairs. "Darling is that you," said father's voice. "Yeah," I said pretending to be sleepy. "Daughter who's car is that out front ." Father asked. I looked at Sasuke in a =.= type of face. He shrugged. I thought up a lie saying " oh I borrowed Sasuke's car yesterday." "Oh okay then well I'm going to get some sleep," he said. "Oh dad I'll be back I have to return Sasuke's car," I said. "Oh okay make sure you take Sasuke with you," he said. I cringed saying "what are you- "don't think you can lie to your father your father knows all." Dad said. "But ho-" because he put cameras in your room sweetheart" mom interrupts. "What! Since when!" I exclaimed. "Since you were five" mom added. "Honey I don't think you should have told her that." Father's voice said.
I got a little mad. "So what mom is basically saying is that I haven't had privacy since I was five. Dad having cameras in my room is sick, perverted and lack of my complete respect." I said angrily. "I told him to take it down," mother said. "I will not take them down because I don't want my daughter being soiled by any man" father said. I gave dad a serious face saying, " dad invading a girl's privacy is worst then calling her a whore. " I said walking out the room. I walked back up stairs and sighed before entering my room. Sasuke was on my balcony listening to music. I really hope he didn't hear any of that. I looked around the room to see if I could spot any cameras. I couldn't see them since my eyes weren't the best in the world. I looked back at Sasuke to see if he realized my presence yet. He didn't. I pretended to be happy. I quickly texted mom covering the text so the cameras wouldn't see.
I texted her saying "mom I'm staying at Sasuke's house for a couple days."
She texted back okay I won't tell your father. I smiled to myself before looking at Sasuke hoping he would say yes. I walked up to Sasuke pretending to be happy. He took out his headphones. "Sasuke can I stay at your house for a couple of days" I said smiling a fake smile. He looked deep into my eyes with a confused face. "Is it alright with you parents" he asked. "It's alright with my mom." I nodded. He shrugged and nodded. I smiled for real and hugged him. I quickly got packed for like a week. I mostly took clothes and that was mainly it except for my sketchbook and my song book. Others where just toothbrush, hair straightener, and other body cleansers.
Afterwards me and Sasuke left to his house without my dad knowing because mom distracted him.