Konoha High (Chapter 41)

I woke up to arms wrapped around me. I noticed it was Sasuke. He was sleeping. I sighed because I really didn't sleep at all yesterday for all that happened. I unwrapped Sasuke's arms from around me. I got up and went to my dad's office. I opened it to see my sleep deprived dad. "Dad were you up all night looking at Nami's case," I said. He looked at me and frowned, " Yeah ,but the way I see it Nami is gonna be in there for a year or so," he said. My heart almost broke when he said that. "But I believe there might be something I can do? I just need you to come with me after school," he said. I nodded. "I would do anything to help Nami," I said. "I think it may be time for you and that boy to go to school," he said. I realized what he said. "Dad don't worry we did nothing last night," I said. "Oh I know," he said. "How," I said. "Don't worry just go to school," he said. I looked at him suspiciously then shrugged it off. I walked back to my room to see Sasuke was still sleeping. I was sad because I knew he wasn't okay with my decision he just wants to make me happy. Sadly I really wish I didn't have to do this. I sighed and walked over to my bed. "Sasuke wake up time for school," I said. His eyes fluttered open. I walked off the bed and headed for my closet ,but was pulled back. I looked back to see a frowning Sasuke. Surprisingly he kissed me. I kissed back. I'm gonna miss his kisses. He parted. "I want to kiss you one last time before you leave me for him," Sasuke said sadly. I turned sad. "Sasuke I told you we can still have a secret relationship," I said. "I know ,but whenever you're depressed or feel sad around him always remember that I love you and I will always be there no matter what," he said.
I felt myself want to cry ,but I held my tears back and all I did was nod. "Tsuki will you be free on friday for our date," he said. I nodded and smiled faintly.
I hugged him and looked at the time. "Sasuke we're gonna be late for school," I said. He let me go and put on his clothes. I went into my closet and grabbed my school outfit. I went into the bathroom and took a quick shower brushed my teeth and did my hair. I stepped out the bathroom and grabbed my school bag. I ran downstairs and saw Sasuke waiting for me. "Sasuke what are you still doing here you're gonna be late," I said. He looked at me and smirked. "We are already late," he said. I looked at the clock and it was way past the time before we we're suppose to be at school. I sighed. I walked with him and got into his car because he offered drive me there. I sat in the passenger seat. Sasuke started the car and we drove off to school. "Sasuke where is our date gonna be," I asked. He looked at me and smirked ," Secret," he said. I sighed. "I didn't know guys had more secrets than girls," I said. I heard him chuckle. I was a little sad because as soon as I accept Yumi as my boyfriend then I know it is gonna be hard for me and Sasuke to communicate and also I know that it won't end well. I was nudged to the side which snapped me out of my thought. "We're here," he said. I got out the car as did he. We hurried to class and opened the door. "Mrs. Minako and Mr. Uchiha why are you too late for class," Mr. Yamoto asked. I was about to say something, but was interrupted by the intercom. "Excuse me Mr. Yamoto may I have Tsuki Minako, Ariana Takiade, and Sasuke Uchiha to the front for checkout," said the intercom. I looked at Ariana and Sasuke confused. We walked out the classroom. "What do you think we are getting called out for," I said. The both of them shrugged. We walked to the front to see my dad, ariana's dad ,Nami's dad, and a man who looked a lot like Sasuke. "Hey Sasuke is that your dad?," I asked. "Yeah ,but he and mom are suppose to be in Paris." I smirked, "You must look like your mom then," I said. He pouted because I practically said he looked like a woman. I giggled. We walked up to the four dads. "Hi dad what are you doing here," I asked. The four dads smirked at us. Me, Ariana, Nami and Sasuke tensed up. "Come on we found something that might be able to free Nami ,but we need you three to help," my dad said. "I have question. Why is me, and Sasuke's dad here," Ariana asked. "Oh they both are old college buddies of mine, and we used to go to law school together, and Sasuke's dad was happy to help since my daughter and his son go out," my dad said. I anime fell. "So much for secret relationship," I muttered. I heard Sasuke chuckled. I playfully glared at him. He smirked. "Well children let's go quickly," Mr. Uchiha said. We walked out the door into a black limo. "Woohoo! Limo time!," Ariana yelled running into the limo. "Baka," I muttered sighing. She smirked cause she heard me. Sasuke opened the door for me, and I smiled. I got in and it looked like this.