Konoha High (Chapter 9)

Me, Nami, and Sasuke were walking to our next class. I sighed I was always passing Social studies in middle school but barely. I walked into class to get some glares from Sasuke's fangirls and Nami viciously glared back. I didn't really care. I just mostly ignored them. Me, Nami and Sasuke sat in the back. I sat next to Sasuke, and Nami sat next to me. "Okay class take a seat anywhere. I will be right back I need to get your papers from the office," Mr. Asuma said walking out the class. I was talking to Nami and realized someone was shadowing over me. I looked in front to see the three bitches of the school. Sakura, Ino, and Karin. "Move you are in our seats," Sakura demanded. I ignored her and went back to talking to Nami. "Bitch don't ignore me,"she yelled causing people to pay attention. I hated the attention. But I ignored their stares. I looked at Sasuke he was still starring at me a little worriedly. I smirked at him and looked back Sakura. "Listen Sakura- "No YOU listen! I don't want you hanging around my Sasuke-kun anymore YOU HERE ME!,"she inturrupted. Everyone fell silent. Nami was about to say something but I motioned her to stop. I got up and said," Sakura... I DON'T CARE IF HE IS YOUR SASUKE-KUN OR NOT. I CAN DO WHATEVER THE GOD DAMN WELL I PLEASE. SO DON'T TREAT ME LIKE ONE OF YOUR BITCHES. CAUSE UNLIKE THEM I AM NOT AFRAID TO BEAT YOUR ASS. DON'T COME TO ME BITCH SAYING HE IS YOURS. CAUSE I DON'T GIVE A FUCK. I walked out the class room. "Tsuki where are you going," Nami asked while running behind me. I sighed trying to control my anger. "I'm going to the dorm. Just tell teacher I wasn't feeling good," I said. She nodded. I walked back to the dorm and laid down on my bed. Then I remembered I brought my guitar. I grabbed it and started playing.

(This song is origonally made by beyonce it's called lost your mind)

Sasuke's POV
Things have gotten quiet ever since Tsuki's outburst. The teacher has given us free time to talk. Me and Nami asked to go back to the dorms and he let us. We walked towards the dorms and into ours. Nami opened the dorm with her key cause Naruto took mine to make copies. I don't know why ,but I didn' really care. Nami opened the door and we rushed into the room. We both went to the girls room to see Tsuki was sleeping. She looked peaceful. Not angry or anything. "Okay as long as she sleeps her anger will be okay,"Nami explained. I nodded. And left her room.