Konoha High (Chapter 10)

Sasuke's POV
Nami and I walked out of the girls room and into the living room. Nami sighed in relief. I looked at her confused. "Nami you okay?," I asked. Nami looked at me and nodded. "Yeah.... I-it's just that one time Tsuki got really really mad and she almost ended up breaking someones arm," Nami explained. "I understand but why was she mad," I asked. "Okay this happened along time ago. She was dating this guy that she really loves and she found out later on that he was using her," Nami explained. I nodded," Wait what was he using her for?," I asked. Nami shook her head. "I can't tell you that," she said. "It's her secret right?," I asked. She nodded. I sighed cause I really wanted to know what happened. All of a sudden the door burst open showing Naruto, Kiba, Tenten, Neji, Hinata, and Sakura wait why is she here. Then we all hear a door open. Everyone looked and saw that Tsuki was awake. She was all dressed like: (Picture)

I looked in her eyes and they were almost as cold as ice. "You really  have starring problem don't you?," Tsuki joked. Nami became shocked. I was shocked too that she was still able to joke even though her eyes showed coldness. She looked from me to Nami. "Nami what are you doing? You have to get dressed because we are already late for boxing practice,"Tsuki explained. Nami nodded and ran to go change. It was quiet.

My POV
It was quiet and I was being stared at by everyone. But I was being glared at by Sakura. "Why is she here?," I asked Sasuke. He shrugged. "She is h- "I am here to take back my Sasuke-kun!," Naruto was interruted by Sakura. It made me mad that she came here to fight over Sasuke again. Nami walked out the room and ran out the front door cause her fight was first. Luckily my fight was last. I sighed and kept my anger in.

Sasuke POV
I looked at Tsuki and this time her eyes were colder than ice. But the thing is she was calm she wasn't mad or anything. "Please like you are gonna lay a hand on-," Sakura was interrupted by a slap. But Tsuki didn't slap her. The slapper surprised everyone. The sound of the slap echoed throughout the dorm. The slapper shocked everyone even Tsuki. The slapper was......

Cliff Hanger!!! Yeah gotta love thoughs! To be continued...

AN: Gosh doing that don't you XD