Konoha High (Chapter 59)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was around night when everyone found out who they were rooming with in the hotel. I was rooming with Temari, Hinata, Tenten and Konan. I told Hinata about the talk me and Yuki had and how he was about to die and stuff. I told her not to tell Sasuke or else he would freak out. She was the only one I told. We were looking for what I should wear and I doubt it was anything too formal but Hinata dressed me in a white long sleeve shirt and black skirt she got me in white heeled sandals.
I looked pretty. At least that is what I thought. Now is the lying part. And at that exact moment Sasuke text me.
"Hey."
"Hi"
"Wyd"
"About to go out."
"Can I come."
"Nope girls night out."
"*smirk* have fun"
"I will bye."
Okay so the lie is in set. Now time to go.
Hinata wished me luck.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I sit there at the park and Yumi arrives. A keyboard on his back and flowers. They were my favorite type of flowers, lilies. He had a smile on his face a nice smile. A genuine smile. He sat next to me on the bench I was on. We talked and had some laughs but my mind soon comes back to the fact that he's dying. He knew it too.
"Hey Tsuki I know you don't love me anymore but I still couldn't help but write you this song. I know I was wrong for what I did but I don't want you to hate me so I wrote it. I know I never really showed my feelings but that will change today."

(This song is by Bruno Mars)

  I didn't know what to say to him. He stood up looking at the sky and sighed looking down at the floor. "You should go home it's getting late. You don't want to keep Uchiha waiting."He said. I didn't know what to think. I nodded. I got up and we both went back to the hotel. I'm sorry it ended like this......Yumi.