Konoha High (Chapter 28)

I woke up and saw Sasuke on my laptop.
"Sasuke what are you doing in my house," I said bluntly.
He looked from the laptop surprised I was awake. "Hey Tsuki. Nami and Naruto are here too and I was just checking to see if anyone posted anything about me," he said. "Oh did you find anything?," I asked not really caring. "Sorta, It was also about you," he said. My eyes shot up and I ran to the computer. I noticed it read "Tsuki is a Sasuke stealing bitch and needs to learn her place! How dare she go out with him. " I sighed because I already knew it was from a fangirl. Sasuke was looking me up and down with a smirk on his face. Then I realized what I was wearing some very short shorts that almost show my ass, and a spaghetti strapped baby blue shirt. I jumped back on the bed covering myself with a blanket. "Gosh keep your eyes to yourself!," I exclaimed. He smirked. "I would if you kept that body of yours to yourself," he said. I went into my closet and ran into the bathroom. I took a shower, brushed my teeth, and washed my hair. Then I changed into my school uniform. I walked out to see Sasuke lying on my bed. Wait... was he sleeping. I grunted and sighed at the same time. I jumped on the bed and landed right beside him. "Sasuke wake up. Don't sleep on my bed," I said shaking him. He turned over and fell asleep. His face was facing me. He looked peaceful. I grunted again. "Sasuke wake up it's time for school," I said shaking him a little harder. "Maybe if you kiss him he will wake up," said a familiar voice. I turned around to see Nami and Naruto behind her. "don't play with me Nami," I said. She shrugged. "Whatever Naruto will wake him up," she said. "WHAT I'M NOT KISSING HIM!!," Naruto exclaimed. "I never said you had to kiss him. Your loud voice should be enough," Nami said. Naruto huffed. "Fine...," he said. Naruto walked over to Sasuke, and pulled out a blowhorn from out of nowhere. My eyes widened ,but before I could say anything he blew it. It made a loud loud loud! Noise. I noticed Sasuke was now awake and hitting Naruto for his stupidity. "Sasuke come on stop beating up Naruto it's time for school," I said.

Sasuke's POV
I was beating up Naruto. Then I noticed Tsuki was saying something, but the strange thing was I couldn't hear it. I couldn't hear anything then I looked at Naruto. "Naruto you dumbass I can't hear shit because of you!!!," I shouted or at least I think I did.

My POV
My eyes widened at Sasuke's words. He seriously couldn't hear anything. I walked up to both of the idiot's and grabbed them by their ear. "Come you idiots or we will be late for school," I said. I knew Sasuke couldn't hear it though. "Wait Nami don't you think we should take Sasuke to the hospital because of his ears," Nami asked. I shook my head. "I don't think so. Don't forget my mom used to be a doctor and maybe she could help him out," I said. Nami nodded. The boys looked at us confused. Sasuke cause of the hearing and Naruto cause he is just plain dumb. I grabbed a piece of paper and wrote on it. I showed it to Sasuke.

It read: Sasuke I am taking you to my mom cause she used to be a doctor and she might be able to help with the hearing problem." Sasuke nodded. I looked at Nami. "Nami you and Naruto go to school we will meet you two there," I said. They both left and I motioned Sasuke to follow me. I took him to see my mom. "Mom we need your help. Sasuke lost his hearing because Naruto blew a blow horn in his ear,"I yelled. My mom came from down the steps and said. "Oh let me take a look at him," she said. I motioned Sasuke to come here. He followed. My mom began looking through sasuke's ears with some tool. I could tell he hated it because he had a look on his face. "Okay well it seems sasuke's ear drum busted and it will take about a couple of hours to regain itself," mom said. "What!?!," I exclaimed. I wrote down that info to Sasuke. His eyes widened. I sighed because he won't be able to hear what me, Nami, and Tenten, and Hinata sing. I looked at Sasuke he looked a little hurt. "Hey mom can you write me a doctor's note ,so me and sasuke won't get in trouble for being late," I said. She nodded. She wrote down on a piece of paper a excused letter and  me and Sasuke left for school. Sasuke drove my car cause for some reason Nami and Naruto took his car. I turned up the music loud because I know Sasuke hates it ,but he can't hear it. I was looking out the window and noticed we were in the school parking lot. I got out and I heard  sasuke say," Hey Tsuki do you know how to do sign language," he asked looking at me. I nodded. "Good because I was wondering if you could tell me what the teachers say," he said. I smiled and nodded. He smiled and we walked off to class.