Konoha High (Chapter 4)

I woke up to the sunlight I my eyes
Damn sun
  Everyone was sleeping I stretched, and got up. But I couldn't get up.
  Sasuke had his arms around my waist. It made me blush a little. Sasuke was sleeping peacefully. He actually looked cute. I sighed realizing his hands were still wrapped around my waist. I tried prying them off me. didn't work. (I know I said she is really strong but she doesn't know how to control her strength because she doesn't want to end up breaking his arms) I sighed again and nugded sasuke. He opened his eyes half awake and closed them holding me tighter it caused him to pull me closer to him. It made me blush cause I could feel his abs against my skin. Dammit why does he have to act cute when he sleeps. I sighed trying to pry sasuke's arms off of me again.
Sasuke's POV
  I woke up to someone pulling my arms. I looked and saw I was holding Tsuki tight against my body. I  blushed. I let go of her and pretended to go back to sleep.
My POV
  Sasuke finally let go of me. I was relieved cause I didn't want to keep looking at his sexy face. I went to my bag and went to take a shower in the boys bathroom. (Yeah I brought my bag in the guys room cause what if I get bored and stuff) I walked into the bathroom and undress and took a shower. Afterwards I changed into this:

  I left the bathroom and everyone was still sleeping. I walked into the girls room and all the girls were starring at me. "Tsuki where have you been,"Nami asked. "I didn't want to sleep in here with those people," I said pointing to Sakura and her followers. "so where did you sleep,"she asked. "Probably in the trash,"Sakura said smuggly. I turned towards her pretending to be happy. "No even better I slept in the same bed as Sasuke,"I said in a fangirl voice. Sakura, ino, and karin's mouth gapped open."Don't open your mouth nobody wants to smell your morning breath," I said. "If anyone needs me I will be making breakfast,"I said bluntly walking out the room. Then I remembered I left my bag in the guys room. I went in the guys room, and saw they were getting dressed. "I'm blind!," I yelled covering my eyes. "Calm down Tsuki we aren't naked,"Kiba explained. "But your still in you're boxers," I explained still covering my eyes. "Ok we're dressed,"Sasuke explained. I opened my eyes to see that they were half way dressed. They were still putting their shirts on. I looked around and saw they each had six packs. I blushed a little. "Tsuki why are you blushing,"Naruto asked dumb found. "I'm not I am just looking for my bag,"I said.
  Then I looked at kiba he was looking through my drawing book. "Hey kiba give that to me,"I said. "I don't think I should," he teased. I tried reaching for it and failed. "Naruto catch," Kiba said throughing it to him. Naruto began looking through it. "Hey Kiba I found three pics one of me, you and Sasuke sleeping,"he said. I sort of got embarrassed. Sasuke and Kiba went up to Naruto and looked at the picture. "Wow that's pretty good Tsuki,"Kiba said turning towards me. "Can I have it back now," I said. They handed it back to me. "I'm about to make breakfast," I said. I walked out the door and went towards the kitchen. I looked through the cabit and found pancake mix, bacon, eggs, and french toast. I began cooking.
  *Fastforward to finishing cooking*
  Everyone came out of their rooms to the smell of deliscious food. "I can't eat this I'm on a diet,"Sakura and her followers complained. "Then go home and cook your own damn food,"I said bluntly. "Forget you I don't want to get fat like you," she said angrily. "I don't know about you ,but I have body of a model and also..." I was interrupted by Nami putting her hand over my mouth. I look at her confussed. She whispered in my ear," you were about to tell them that your mom's a model." "Don't worry I was not about to tell them my secrets,"I said kind of loudly. "What secret," naruto asked. Then I saw all the boys and girls starring at me and Nami. "Now if I told you it wouldn't be a secret now would it," I replied. "I'm not hungry. I will eat at school. bye everyone,"I said leaving out the dorm. Few that was close if I stayed there any longer they would have interrigated me with question. "Tsuki," a voice said. I turned towards the voice it was sasuke."Hey sasuke," I said. He walked over to me. "What was that all about," he asked. "What do you mean," I asked innocently. " I mean why did you just leave like that,"he ask confussed. "I have a short temper I avoid fights by walking away," I said bluntly. "Oh but you're ok right?"He asked. "Yeah,"I said. He smirked. "Did Nami tell you,"he asked. "Tell me what?,"I asked. "That's for me to know and you to find out,"he stated, walking away. I grabbed him before he could walk away. I whispered in his ears ,"You're an idiot. And I'm gonna get you back for this morning,." "What did I do?,"he asked. "Don't try to act slick you pulled me towards you and had your hands around my waist making me feel your abs and I knew you weren't sleeping either,"I explained. "No you're the idiot I woke up like five seconds before I let you go,"He said. But there was still a slight blush on his face. "Sasuke you're blushind though,"I stated. "Am not,"he exclaimed. "Bye," I said smirking while walking off. "and tell Nami that I'm about to sign up for boxing like she wanted,"I said walking off.