Konoha High (Chapter 15)

I woke up to the sun in my eyes.
Damn you sun
I tried to get up and couldn't. Because Sasuke arms were wrapped around my waist again , but this time he was laying on my chest. And the worst part of it was I liked it! I blushed multiply colors of red. Why did his face have to look so cute? I asked myself. I sighed. I noticed Hinata was awake. I motioned for her to help. She giggled and walked over to me. She whispered," Nope," and giggled. "For a innocent girl you are very very evil," I whispered. She giggled and walked into the bathroom. I sighed again, and looked at Sasuke's face. I thought about what happened last night and who Sasuke be falling for. Then Tenten and Hinata's words got in my head about how he liked me. And I still wanna know why he smiled at me, why?. Why is he always in my head I need to get this guy off me. I looked at Sasuke ,but some reason I really didn't want to get him off me he felt warm and he looked cute while sleeping. WAIT! Why is he on my mind again. I pushed Sasuke away causing him to fall on the floor with a thud. Everyone woke up to that thud. Sasuke muttered the word," Ow," while getting up. "What the hell was that for," Sasuke muttered. "You know why! I'm not gonna say it in front of them," I said. Sasuke then remembered what he does when he sleeps. He then turned slightly red from embarrassment but turned away before everyone else ,but me could notice. Everyone except Hinata was confused. I turned to Hinata," Hinata I will remember that you didn't help," I glared. She laughed, and now everyone was even more confused. I jumped out of bed and was about to walk out the door. " Tsuki where are you going," Kiba asked. "I'm going to my pool," I said. "We wanna come," Tenten and Hinata exclaimed. I shrugged," Come if you want." Everyone followed me. I stopped at my dressing room to give everyone swim wear. The girls changed in one room the boys changed in another. 

I walked out the dressing room to get some stares from the guys. The other girls walked out to get some stares too. I walked down the steps and walked through a door that led to the back. We all walked towards my pool. "Wow your pool has its own waterslides," Kiba exclaimed. I giggled at his amazement. "Okay well last one in is a Loser," everyone ran in. I jumped in actually. I began swimming on my back. Naruto went on the diving board with Kiba. Hinata Tenten and Neji went on the different water slides ,and Sasuke wait where did he go. I looked around and saw a door close. "Hey you guys I'll be right back," I said walking to where the door closed. I opened the door to see Sasuke walking around. "Sasuke!," I yelled. He turned towards me. I walked up to him. "Where are you going the pools that way," I said pointing. "I tired I don't feel like swimming," he said. I put my hands on my hips. "How can you be tired you just woke up," I said. He shrugged. " I don't know I just am," he said. I sighed as he continued walking on. I ran up to him grabbing his arm pulling him outside. I pushed him in the water. Then I jumped in. Sasuke came up from the water and glared at me. I smiled innocently. He got up from the water and went on the diving board. I didn't really pay attention after that I decided to race tenten on the water slide. Then race everyone in a swimming contest. I sighed cause Sasuke was being a shikamaru and not participating. I began swimming backwards thinking why he might not want to participate. I then bumped into someone . I looked up to see it was Sasuke. I also noticed his ab's. I began starring. Before I knew it someone flicked me on my forhead. I noticed Sasuke was smirking. " It's not polite to stare," he said smirking. I blushed that he noticed my staring. I smiled to hide my embarrassment. I stopped swimming on my back to see Sasuke was swimming around. I got up from the pool and went to one of the highest diving boards. Everyone was starring at me. "Tsuki are you crazy that thing is too high!," Naruto yelled. I ignored naruto and jumped anyway. I was diving and made a big splash. Everyone was amazed. I ignored their amazement. I got back out of the pool and wrapped myself with a towel. "Later you guys I'm going to the mall to go find a job," I said. They all looked at me confused. "Wait why do you need a job your rich," Naruto asked. I shook my head. "Nooo.. my parents are rich and plus I can't always ask them for money can I?," I said walking away. I walked back up the stairs to my room. And went into the bathroom. I took a warm shower. I brushed my teeth and washed my hair.
I came out dressed. I left the bathroom entering my room. I saw everyone looking at me. "Bye! See you later!," I said running out my room down stairs. I know worst host ever leaving everyone in my house while I'll leave to go somewhere but whatever. I walked to my car and put on my seat belt. And drove to the mall. I barely saw any job I would like. Then I saw a job that paid $45 a hour. I walked in to be greeted by a brown haired woman she was kind of perky. "hello take a seat anywhere you like and we will get to you in a moment," she said. "Actually I was here for a job offer," I said. Suddenly that made her really happy. "Great you can start right away," she gleamed. I wasn't one to argue so I just went with it. She gave me my uniform and told me to take orders. I quickly went into the dressing room and changed into this:
I walked out the dressing room and began taking order.

*A few hours later*
I was sick and tired of this job. All the guys kept trying to grab my ass and everyone kept starring at it. This was going to be a long day because I work until midnight and it was only 5:36p.m. Then a familiar ravened haired boy walked in with his hands in his pockets. He sat at a table. I walked up to him. "Hello may I take your order," I said. He didn't look away from where he was starring. "Yeah I'll have a mocha latte," he said. "You know coffee isn't good for someone your age," I said smirking. He looked at me then his eyes widened. "T-tsuki.." Sasuke stuttered. "Yeah," I said smiling. He smirked, "nice outfit," he said. I sighed cause that's all the guys see when they see me in here. I rolled my eyes. "TSUKI! YOU HAVE ORDERS!!," The woman from before who happened to be the manager said. I sighed, "Coming,"I said. "So how is work coming along?," Sasuke asked smirking. "Every guy that enters stares and every girl that enters with them glares," I said. "So what will you have?," I asked. "Mocha latte," he said. I wrote it down and left.

*A few hour later*
I was about to leave when I saw Sasuke was leaving too. "Hey Sasuke you still never really answer my questioned," I said. He looked at me confused. "How did I make you smile," I said smiling.