Konoha High (Chapter 40)

Me and Ariana were stopped by my mom and everyone else. "I have two questions why skates and you two aren't about two jump out the window," mom said. "But mom you know ever since me, Ariana, and Nami were kid we used to be daredevils and also when it comes to skating we are faster then cars, but as for Nami she is fast period," I explained. "Fine," my mom sighed. "WAIT YOU TWO ARE ABOUT TO JUMP OUT THE WINDOW!!!!," Naruto exclaimed. "Correction we are about to skate out the window," I said. "B-but this is a three story house," Kiba said. "Yeah I have to agree with Naruto on this one," Sasuke said. I noticed everyone was nodding in agreement. I looked at Ariana. She was smirking at me. I smirked because I knew what they we're thinking. "Oh really if you think that we won't make it care to make a deal," I said smirking. Everyone looked at me crazy. "What deal?," Naruto said. I looked at Ariana. "Well if we make it then guys have to be our butlers and the girls have to be our maids for a week," Ariana explained. "And what if you don't make it," Naruto asked. "Well one we will get injured and two me and Ariana will be your maids for a whole month," I said. I saw gleam in the guy's eyes. I rolled my eyes. "Come on Ariana before Nami gets into trouble," I said. Ariana nodded. We made sure our skates were properly on. Then we skated for the window. Both Ariana skated out the window knowing we could make it. We made it and stopped to see everyone's mouth gapped open. I smirked. "Come on Ariana we need to find Nami," I said. She nodded and we skated off very fast to where we saw Nami head off to. We saw Nami at the park throwing trash cans and yelling PINK! to everyone. I sighed. Nami spotted us and started running but was stopped by the cops. "Oh... Crap," I muttered. Me and Ariana skated over to her. "Excuse me I'm sorry officer for my friend's inconvenience ,but she gets a little crazy sometimes," I said. They looked at me. "I'm sorry little girl ,but your friend is going to jail for her disturbance and also other things," one cop said as he put her in the cop car. "No she can't!," I exclaimed at them. "Watch your temper little girl before you go where your friend is going," the other cop demanded. I huffed and quickly skated off to my house full speed. Ariana was behind me trying to catch up. I stopped at my house, and quickly ran in. I began looking for my mom knowing she was in her office. I ran into her office. She looked at me with a smile and frowned when she saw I was tearing (Tearing for all the people who don't know that means she isn't crying full but she is about and trying to hold back her cries)
"What's wrong sweetheart," mom said. I looked at her tears still coming down my face. "N-nami is in.... JAIL!," I said bursting out crying. Everyone in the room gasped. I realized I was interrupting the photo shoot. "Don't worry darling we can get her back tomorrow it's not like she has done anything bad," my mom said. "Your wrong!! And if we wait till tomorrow then we will be too late! You know what could happen in prison to her overnight. She could get raped and also she done stuff wrong. She is on one of their wanted list because she always speeds and out runs the cop. They could never catch her it's gonna be too late!!!," I yelled. "Don't worry we'll get her back just calm down would you like to join in the fashion show with your friends," mom said trying to cheer me up. "How could I even think about doing that when my friend could be getting raped right this minute! Forget it you don't understand! I'm going to dad!," I yelled at her leaving going to dad's office. My mom was shocked as was everyone else in the room. I ran over to dad's office. I opened the door. "Dad! Nami's in jail please do something!," I exclaimed. He gasped. "Yes darling since I am also a lawyer I will do everything I can. And I promise you that Nami will be out first thing tomorrow," my dad said. I smiled faintly at my dad. "Thanks...and sorry for yelling at you before," I said. My dad chuckled. "Oh don't worry about it I was at fault too. Now I want you to do me a favor and get some rest because I will need all your help tomorrow for Nami's sake," he said. I nodded. I was about to walk out his office when I saw everyone barge through the door. I walked past them to get some stares, but I ignored them. I walked past them and towards my room.I walked in my room closing and locking it in the process. I went to my closet and got a pair of clothes to wear. I went to change and laid down my bed. A knock came from my door. I got up already knowing who it was. I walked up to the door and opened it. It was Sasuke, and Ariana. "Yes....," I said half-hearted. "Can we come in?," ariana said. I shrugged and let them in. I laid down on the bed and looked at the cieling. "Why are you here," I said. "Well we came- "I wasn't talking to you two," I said. They looked at me confused. "Then who?," Sasuke asked. I pointed to the figure at the window. "Well Tsuki as clever as always," the figure said. "What do you want Yumi and what the hell are you doing in my house!," I yelled. "Well I heard that Nami is in jail," he said. "and how do you know about this?," Ariana said. He looked at her. "Because my father is the one who put her in jail," he said smirking. Me, Sasuke, and Ariana gasped. "And I might consider helping you out by letting her go free," he said smirking. Ariana gleamed. I motioned her to stop. "What exactly do you want," I said, angrily. He smirked. "Oh all I want is for you to be my girlfriend and also write a song of our love and sing it to the whole school," he said. I glared and noticed Sasuke glaring too. "Get out! GET THE FUCK OUT!," I exclaimed. he smirked. "Fine ,but think about your best friend," he said as he left. I sighed in frustration. "Tsuki you're not actually thinking about doing this," Ariana said. "I don't want to ,but what other option do I have," I said frustrated. "But what about Sasuke," Ariana said. "I know! You think I wanna do this, I don't! But what other choice do I have. Nami has been my best friend since forever, and I don't wanna lose her. And Sasuke trust me I love him. I really do ,but if there was away then I would do whatever. I really don't want to do this!," I exclaimed sadly. Ariana looked at Sasuke. "Sasuke say something to change her mind!," Ariana exclaimed. Sasuke sighed and sat next to me. He hugged me tightly. "Tsuki I support you in whatever happens. I just don't want to see you upset. If bringing Nami back makes you happy then I support your decision," he said. I felt a tear fall from my eye, but Sasuke wiped it away. Ariana left the room frustrated. I sighed. "Sasuke maybe we can have a secret relationship because all he said is I have to be his girlfriend ,but that doesn't mean I can't have you as my boyfriend," I said Sasuke smiled faintly. "If that makes you happy," he said hugging me again. I kissed him and he kissed back. "Sasuke can you sleep here tonight," I asked. He was surprised ,but nodded. Before I knew it I fell asleep in his arms.

Sasuke's POV
I sighed in frustration. What am I gonna do how am I supposed to be okay with this. It hurts me because I don't trust that guy. I sighed again. "My head hurts," I said rubbing my temples. I laid Tsuki down on her bed, and kissed her forehead. I took off my shirt and pants. I laid my keys on her table with my wallet. I sighed in frustration again. I looked at Tsuki and she was sleeping ,but not like she normally does. I could tell she was having a hard time sleeping. I wrapped my arms around her, and hugged her tightly. "Please don't go," I said softly. "Sorry Sasuke," Tsuki said. I gasped, but then realized she was talking in her sleep. "I-It's okay," I said softly before sleeping.

My POV
A tear fell from my eye after Sasuke said that.(No Tsuki wasn't actually talking in her sleep Sasuke just thinks that)
I sighed and fell asleep.