What if Ryuu didn't even mind, just continued knowing people were watching us, his hand down my trousers and me panting leaning over the table trying to conceal what I could... It wasn't hard for the fantasy to grow because I could so easily imagine Ryuu doing that. He seemed to lack the basic ability to give a single raisin shaped shit about other peoples standards or judgment and I loved it so much.

"And he's gay as well?"

I nodded then froze. "Actually I don't know, we never talked about that."

"Live near us?"

"Yeah, Darren's dating his sister, I think, but I'm not really sure what his situation is, he kind of made it sound like it wasn't his house."

She cocked her head a little to the side like she always did when she thought I was going just a tad insane.

"How old?"

I blushed, "Old enough to ride a motorbike?"

She rolled her eyes and placed a hand on her temple, "Exactly what do you know about him?"

She was right, heaven help us she was right, I knew nothing about Ryuu.

What was wrong with me that every time we met we simply ended up down each others pants and the mere thought of a necessary exchange of words never appeared before us.

"He's Japanese?"

"And how do you know that? Because he's Asian?"

I shook my head, "He calls me koneko, I think that's like 'kitten' in Japanese. And he sometimes he mumbles other stuff in Japanese too."

"Nice, Asian boys are cute."

I nodded. "He's really muscular too, like he towers over me and his biceps are huge." I grinned, making a motion to represent his biceps.

He chuckled. "That sounds sexy as hell, just..." She faded out a little then faded back in. "...Make sure you don't get too involved right away alright? Keep it relaxed, the fast moving relationships are the ones that fall apart the fastest... Speaking of. How did you meet?"

My face was irredeemably red. "At a party," I hedged.

"Okay? Deets?"

I shrugged, looked at my toes.

She looked down in horror. "Gross, put your socks back on you're feet eurgh." She doesn't like seeing feet, or it might just be mine, when we were kids we would tease each other a lot and I used to chase her with my socks off screaming hairy toes. I was a weird kid, might have scarred her.

I pulled my socks from under my bed and started pulling them back on.

"Oh God, no those socks stink leave it, just leave it," She groused.

I shrugged.

"It's nice that you're back sis," I grinned.

She smiled back.

"It's nice to be back, I'm only staying two weeks though, speaking of which, should we be doing something about dad?"

Honestly I wasn't sure what there could be done. He didn't want be to have sex and I had a boyfriend which was freaking him out. He didn't know I wasn't virgin and I wasn't excited about the prospect of telling him.

Would that even calm him down? If I told him I'd lost my virginity ages ago. Maybe if I hadn't said it was when I was only thirteen... No, if I said it was recent he might go after Ryuu with a Jackhammer.

"I'm honestly not even sure where he's coming from, I've no clue how to fix it."

She sighed, "That message from your boy was a bit crass."