twenty two - 8:59pm

ابدأ من البداية

Jacob wanted to curse Chres out for still having his nude in his camera roll, but there's too much a good vibe for Jacob to get ugly━though he can get ugly at any time he wants, no matter what is happening. He could win a million dollars this instant and he'd still cuss you out in a heartbeat for congratulating him, at least. Kinda surprisingly, Jacob remaining to stay sane about the situation that's been going on recently. Yes, he's been trying to stay on Chresanto's good side so Chres won't do anything silly with the picture.

Matter of fact, about the picture and in Jacob's perspective, he freaked out when he noticed that he sent an inappropriate pic to the wrong person. Ever since then, he's been wishing to undo everything, including when him and Alessia started to bring up something that's was sexual. He wished that they didn't had to talk about on Snapchat. He wished that he continued to stay off of Snapchat for the rest of that night. And nevertheless, he wished that didn't accidentally send a nude to someone that's the same sex as him. Jacob wouldn't mind if it was girl other than his lowkey girlfriend, though. But still, he would have to watch his back.

Jacob couldn't get his thoughts relaxed ever since. It's not because he's just over thinking, he's just worried on what if Chresanto leak the picture. He just wish if he gets on Chres's bad side, he would control his attitude. Yes, he dislike it when he start controversy as well besides finding a reason.

"Ugh, Purple Reign?" Jacob points out the mixtape that's blasting on Chresanto's phone. 

"What I've been listening to lately," Chresanto replies with a light chuckle. "I think it's better than his new album."

"You right," Jacob agrees.

"And you didn't had to agree with me," Chresanto teases. "Just because I see a bunch of Aubrey posters behind you and flaunting that owl sweater. I have the same sweater, but it's more of a hoodie, so fuck you thought?"

"No, I so happen to wear this for the day because it's cold as hell," Jacob laughs, briefly looking down at the black OVO sweater. "As always. And no, don't call the nigga by his government name like you know him personally."

"But Drake is a part of his government name, ain't it?" Chresanto questions sarcastically.

"Shut the fuck up," Jacob laughs, once again. "But speaking of Drake, I went for a Drake-walk, so that's why I didn't pick up when you called."

"Drake-walk?" Chres furrows his eyebrow, becoming unfamiliar with this term Jacob created.

"You listen to him, so it's kinda self-explanatory," the curly-haired boy somewhat gave Chres an hint, absentmindedly looking and gnawing at his fingernails, then he look back at his iPhone screen.

"Wait, why you was in your feelings while walking around?" it took Chresanto some seconds to understand that creative term. Indeed, he cackled.

Another thing, Jacob used to "Drake and drive". The last time he did that, he went over to one of middle school crush's house.

And revealed that he liked her.

And slept with her.

"Some shit with me and girlfriend went down that I don't wanna talk about it," Jacob explains. "At least not right now. I even smoked a little to push away the thoughts." then Jacob took a sniff of his sweater sleeve━though his nose lose a slight sense of smelling. "Damn, I smell like weed and I don't feel like changing. Fuck it."

"Yeah I don't think you should be smoking while you have a cold," Chresanto warns, after mentally judging Jacob.

"I know," Jacob mutters in nonchalant. As if he's gonna listen to people.