"Taehyung! Leave!"

"SHUT UP!" He hit the back of my head with the gun. "Speak one more time and I'll shoot you."

My vision turned into a blur but I could still see both their figures. Sooner or later I'll be knocked out but I tried my best to keep my eyes on Taehyung.

When my vision came back, he was terrified, it was written all over his face.

"Tell me what to do!" His spit flew onto the floor.

"So now you'll listen huh?"

"YES! ANYTHING!"

A smirk ran across his father's face. I couldn't wait to get out of these chains and rip that smile off of him...

If I even get the chance to live...

"First, you're gonna break up with her. You're gonna tell her right in the eyes that you will never be with her ever again."

"PA NO! I TOLD YOU I WON'T DO THIS!"

"DO IT NOW" He loaded the gun and pointed it back to me.

Tae's eyes were shut, five seconds later, he opened them again, sighed longly, and looked me straight in the eyes.

"I'm so sorry I put you in a situation like this. I-I never thought something like this would actually happen. We've been through shit that really shouldn't have happened to us... So I'm sorry.. So so so sorry y/n. You're my everything and will always be my everything, just remember that I lo-"

"I SAID DO IT NOW!" His father twitched.

"Okay okay! Just shut up and let me talk to her first!" Taehyung lowered to the ground and squatted, his elbows on his lap with his chin resting on the palm of his hands. "I love you. Remember that please, it's gonna be hard for both of us not seeing each other... But this is how it's going to end. Thank you for the happiest moments, the fun moments, the stupid moments, really everything we did together was the best time for me." He broke out a sad laugh.

"I love you." His voice trembled, "But we're done..."

We were crying, both of us. It was impossible to not cry in a situation like this. I imagined the future without Taehyung. Him not being next to me every morning, the quietness inside the house, the sweet adorable texts he would send me, the snapchats, the kisses, the backhugs, the dumb fights, cuddle sessions. God, I would miss it all.

I couldn't grasp my breath anymore, my chest heaving. It felt like walls were pressing against me in the inside.

"I refuse." I broke eye contact with him, my head lowered, "I refuse." I repeated.

Silence.

"Don't you dare touch her." Taehyung finally said. "Who cares. Just let her talk, ignore her appa! Just tell me what else you want me to do!"

"TAEHYUNG I REFUSE!" I threw my head back up and reached his eye contact once more. "YOU CAN'T AGREE TO THIS!"

"Second, I want her to move out of South Korea."

"I REFUSE!" I interrupted his father. By this point, I don't care if I die, no matter what he says, I refuse. "KILL ME. FUCK YOU I DON'T CARE! Taehyung, listen to me-"

His father turned to me, but was still talking to Taehyung, "I never want her to step back into this country. If I ever find out she stepped into this country again, her head will be on a stick."

Taehyung nodded. I could see his jaw twitching, he was clenching his teeth aggressively, veins popped out from his neck. "What else?"

"STOP. I SAID I REFUSE!" I wiggled around again. "Taehyung listen to me! I don't care if I die! I rather die than not being with you!"