Chapter 55 - Secret

Ally's POV:

I brush my fingertips over the rose, smiling at it as it was inspiration for my child's middle name. I soon walk away to the next bush, and turn with my hands on my hips to look at the sea blue sky.

It's beautiful. I've always wondered, how is the sky blue? I've heard the story of the sea reflecting on it, but that can't be true since there's land too. It's a question I'll never know the answer to.

Michael's POV:

I throw on a tight white shirt and some black jeans after my shower and brush my hair.

I look presentable enough, so I head out. I knock on Ally's door, but there is no answer.

"Ally?" I ask, hoping to get a response.

Nothing.

I open the door to her room and everything has been put away neatly. She's definitely not in here.

I check all the guest rooms and she's nowhere to be seen.

I scurry down the long spiralled staircase and scan the area.

I still don't see her.

"Excuse me, Mary?"

"Yes Mr.Jackson?" My maid replied.

"Do you know where Ally is?"

"Not very sure but she went out back, I saw her looking at flowers but she ran off God knows where!"

"Okay thanks!" I nod and run off to the patio and open the door.

I see her faintly in the long distance, what is she doing out there. My curls drag behind me as I find myself sprinting to her.
I run as fast I can to get there, and slow down when I'm close enough.

"What're you doing out here?" I yell smiling.
I catch her attention as she turns around startled.

That's when I get startled. H-her tummy... I don't know whether she's putting on weight- which I would have no problem with because a girl is beautiful in every single way (especially Ally), or something else which I'd rather not like to assume. I erase my judgmental thoughts from memory, she's beautiful.

I finally reach her, as soon as she saw me she looked sad. I really hope I haven't upset her- think Michael, what have I done wrong?

"Michael!" She grins, hiding the sadness behind her eyes.

"I just wanted some fresh air." She continued.

"Fresh air, huh?"

"Yup." She rocks back and forth. Something is definitely not right.

"For fucks sake." She mutters to herself very quietly, hoping I didn't hear it- well, I did hear it.

I stand there unknowingly.

"M-Michael. I-I need to tell you something." She says hesitantly, yet keeping that happy expression on her face. Thankfully she at least told me something was wrong- which she didn't do before which ended in hell for both of us. Either way, I know now to ask her if I sense somethings wrong- I was going to, but I just wanted to see if she'd say it before I'd have to ask.

"Yeah, what is it?" I ask.

"I-I...It's Nevaeh." She finally blurts out.

"Who's Nevaeh?"

"M-my child."

I chuckle, she's going off her mind, "Ally, you don't have a child!" I laugh. She feels awkward at my laughing, rubbing her other arm whilst looking down, so I instantly realise she's telling the truth. Fuck- she has a child?

"Y-you had a child and you didn't tell me?" I start- disappointed at this long lie but instantly shocked. I feel like I've just been punched in the stomach a million times.

"N-no! God no, not had. Not had. Well uhm-Ha-ving?" She stutters with fear in her voice with a light and iffy chuckle.

"Y-you mean you're pregnant?" I feel like passing out.

<<>>

Ooh! Cliffhanger! A terrible one but still! I'm so happy at how far this book has come! It's reached 9.3K! The only sad part is- I've lost a lot of readers :( It's like they disappeared, the average reads I get now is about 60. When I first started it was 350 views which gradually went down to 200 and then 100 and then 90. It's dropped dramatically since I first began, it is upsetting. And though I had that many views, I only gained around 25 votes consistently. Currently, I'm only getting 15-20 votes, so I know at least 20 people are genuinely reading the book. It is still upsetting how many readers I've lost though. If you are a reader, please don't be secret & silent! I really love your votes and comments, without them I'd probably have stopped writing the book. Please, and I'm sorry for begging, but please vote and comment! And if you'd be extra special, help me gain those views back by sharing it and recommending it to fellow moonwalkers! My goal for this book is to reach 10K reads, so help me out guys! It'd mean the world to be. Anyway, I love you guys so much, and thankyou! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️