Chapter 39 - Damage

Ally's POV:

I was heard! He heard my scream! Bill came! But the damage looks terrible, I don't know if I can even walk forever anymore, my insides and abdomen ache so badly! Bill just told me he was going somewhere, I don't have a clue though! How can he leave me here with this monster! At least a he is unconscious... I feel myself drifting away, becoming unconscious.
At this very moment, a load of flashbacks appear in face and voices are heard in my ears, from all throughout this week! My head spins, making me dizzy, images from days ago appear and everything seems to piece together. I feel the beads of sweat begging to form on my forehead, I feel my heart dropping in pressure. The cold air inside my mouth dries my lips, forming cracks upon the skin. The pungent taste of complete and utter disgust permeates my mouth, travelling through my nerves.

"Stay away from Michael."
"He's mine."
"I love Tatiana!"
"You keep getting in my way..."
"You cheap whore!"
"Money makes me happy!"
"I suggest you back off..."
"Exactly 6:30"
"Of course you still loved me!"
"We never even broke up!"
"I'll have revenge on you!"
"Before more trouble comes your way..."
"Tatiana"
"Tatiana"
"Tatiana..."

The events played in my head over and over again that I didn't know what to believe, because my perceptions had rewritten how the events unfolded. The overwhelming realisation of the truth waved through my body, till my vision was stunned into blackness.
*I black out.*

Michael's POV:

I am having such a great time with Tatiana! I have never seen her so much happy before! Bless her soul, she is truly a wonderful woman, why would Ally say she is a gold digger? Apart from the shopping incident, she hasn't seemed to be after my money, so all seems in the clear to me.
As she takes a sip from her wine, my phone rings.
"One second Tatiana." Turning my body to the side for privacy.

"Bill what is it? I'm on a date!" I whisper.

"It's Ally! Get to the hotel NOW!"

"Why what's happened?"

"Just come! It's urgent! You must, right now! Stop the date, come NOW!" He screams into the phone and cuts off.

He seemed really urgency, I could sense fear in his voice. I guess I have to drop the date...

I look back and I see Tatiana smirk, odd.

"Tatiana..." I grab her hands.

"I'm afraid something has popped up at the hotel and I need to get there as fast as I can, I'm really really sorry, terribly sorry, I will send my assistant to escort you home, but I'm in a hurry!" I say with forgiveness in my eyes and quickly grab my jacket and run out the shop, abounding my date on the spot. Bummer for me, but Ally seems to be in trouble, oh Ally!

*arrived at the hotel*

I ran through the double doors, looked left, looked right. There was nobody at the reception, Bill is supposed to be there.

I run to the elevator. I press the button. But it's not even working! I keep pressing, damn you elevator! Ugh! It's failed on me and shut down. Great,, now I have to get the staircase.

I run to the staircase and scurry up the stairs, exhausted, but as fast as I could, with still more energy in me. I make it to Ally's floor. I stare at the busted open door, and I see Bill standing, speechless.

He looks at me with great concern in his eyes, that have already started welling up with puddles of water. This must be terribly serious. I don't bother asking him what's happened.

I barge past him into the room to find a naked Ally, chained to the blood stained bed, bruises patched all over her body. Her skin now pale, lost the warm glow of life within. The blood was sure to be the most vivid memory of all. The crimson trail of blood weaving itself through the creases if the sheets. A look of horror wipes across my face, I gulp hard. She looks dead, but the sound movement of her rising chest reassures me she is alive. I just wish I could run away as fast as I can from this awfully disturbing nightmare, but I have to assist the situation.

I look to my left to see Alex tied up unconscious, I'm guessing that's Alex. Why wasn't I there? I said I'd protect her! I completely forgot!

I run to Ally, staring at her bare body, grazing my fingers lightly over her stomach, then pushing back her hair from her face.

I untie her from the bed, so she is free to move.
I look at her and kiss her delicate forehead.

"Ally, Ally."
I say.
"Ally come on now. Wake up, Michaels here. Michael's here baby wake up for me." I say patting her cheeky softly.

"Ally-bear, wake up for me please, I hate seeing you like this, wake up now." I say, without realising a tear has slipped out of my eye.

Within a matter of seconds her eyes flutter open and she says, "Tatiana!" "Tatiana Tatiana Tatiana!" She repeats, scaring me with her actions. She sobs again, her vision hazy and unclear, as I catch her in my arms.

"Michaels here honey!" I say comforting her.

"Michael!" She sobs into my arms.

She grabs me so tightly, making me stand up with her, I couldn't care less if she is naked right now. I need my Ally to be okay!

"Michael! Please, help me! It's h-hurts-ts, so-o b-bad!" She moans through sobs.

"Ally! I'm so sorry! I can't believe this happened to you! It's all my fault! It is. I promise, I-I I'll do anything, I promise! I promise you will get better!" My stomach churns in her embrace, my absence destroyed her. It is all my fault.

Hey guys!
Really tense chapter here, hope you liked it! Put more effort into this one, description wise, don't usually like to though. I feel to keep it casual. Anyway, stay tuned for the next chapter! Love ya xx ❤️