Chapter 25 - Stuff

Michael's POV:

I really don't know what came over me back in the bathroom.
First of all I went in the ladies toilets, good thing nobody was there.

And second of all, I kissed Ally. Like really good. And it was such a good kiss but I don't know why I did it. Jealousy, I'm guessing? I did miss her one of a kind lips but, I can't and I won't do it again.

I hope Tatiana never finds out about this, she is the only one for me.

Ally and I separate from each others grasp as we near the cafe table. I walk over to Tatiana and kiss her cheek, that startled her. I kind of startled myself, I guess from guilt of kissing Ally. I watch Ally give Bill a quick hug smiling and a kiss on the cheek. I feel myself tensing again, I thought I changed her mind? I guess not. I have Tatiana, stop focusing on Ally. Gosh Michael.

We get leave a tip and leave the cafe. We stroll through the almost empty mall, evacuated just for me.

"Hey Ally, thinking of Malls, would you like to shop here or the grandest mall I can find nearby?" I say linked arms with Tatiana's whilst she and Bill hold hands, Ally to my side.

"Oh Mikey-bear, I want the cheapest mall! I don't want to spend using your money!"

"Ally, I will spend all the money in the world for you, heavens-sake! It's my treat, now choose."
She blushes at my gentlemen side.

"Michael..." She moans.

"Come on!"

"Fine, you choose, seeing as you're treating me."

"The grandest one of all of course!"

"Okay Mike, if you wish!" She giggles kissing my cheek.

I blush and Tatiana tightens her grip on me. Oh, she is getting jealous again...

I guess I have to tell Ally to stop being extra friendly with me, I'm sure it won't cause any problems...or I have to pay less attention to her now.

"So um, Janet will come along with us, would you like to too Tatiana?" And Ally flares her nostrils at my statement. Something is weird about them...

"Of course!" Tati replies and Ally fake smiles. Something tells me they don't like each other but I can't say for sure.

We proceed out the mall.

Ally's POV:

We walk out the mall to be met by 200 fans that I assume followed Michael here. A limo is parked up, I guess Bill sent one over, he's always one step ahead.

Meanwhile, mall security are trying their best to stop fans from jumping over the railing. A lot roughness in the front row, security are really hurting them, but I can understand why.

"HEY! Don't touch my fans! Let them be!" Michael shouts, causing security to look shocked.

They immediately release their grasp from screaming teenagers and nod their heads to say sorry.

"I love Japan!!" Mike shouts holding his peace sign up. He is so wonderful to them.

We get into the car and that's when fans lose control. They can no longer see him and fight hard for his face. They barge straight through helpless security and start banging on the windows like animals escaped from a cage. Hell, I am worried these windows will break!

"Oh my gosh Mike!" I giggle. He just grins, as long as he is safe.

He is waving through the window, fans pressing signs and posters up against it, patting it, crying for him. That's real love right there. He continues to wave and the driver begins to start the engine.

He take the chance to open the car roof slot and stand up. His upper body stuck outside the roof of the slowly driven car, he continues to wave.

They scream, hands in the air trying to touch him helplessly. He blows kisses everywhere, grinning so hard.
"I love you more!" He shouts so loud. Oh Mike. Eventually the road gets lets crowded and the driver speeds up.

Michael settles back down into his seat. "Japanese people are so lovely!" He tells us.

"They sure are!" Tatiana says.

I smile back. We finally arrive at the hotel.

We are quickly escorted inside...

Hey guys,
How you been? Writing this is so much fun, I'm scared I'll run out of ideas! Please comment what you think will happen next in chapters and maybe they might just happen! I have it planned so don't worry! What do you think will happen next? Stay tuned! Xxx love ya ❤️