Chapter 34 - Dresses

The dresses she will try on are in the photo above! They are absolutely gorgeous! And that is an example of Ally's figure.

Ally's POV:

I walk into the shop called 'Wilsons Island'. I gaze at the dresses in complete and utter awe. They looked gorgeous! They are practically wedding dresses in colour! I might just go crazy depending on how much Mike is spending on me.

Tatiana already scurried and looked through the racks. Michael goes and sits down on the luxury sofa outside the fitting rooms.

I go off to the opposite rack to look at the 'fall' trending dresses.
They are absolutely stunning!

They details are extreme, the pearls and beads and glitter, and the colour altogether tops it off! I seriously feel like a celebrity right now, hell these dresses are better than what you find on the red carpet! I can't believe Michael took us here.

However, it does feel odd because we are the only ones in this shop, Michael practically had the whole mall cleared out for us.

A lady in her work attire walks up to me and says, "Welcome to Wilsons Island, can I assist you in any way?"

"Umm, no thanks! I can manage, but I'll let you know when I need help." I smile awkwardly. People here seem so posh.

"Michael!" I loudly whisper.

He looks up from his phone and sees me motioning for him to come over. He puts his phone in his pocket and walks over to me smiling.

"Yes sweetheart?" I blush at the name he gave me again. He giggles at my rosy cheeks.

"Can you help me choose dresses on this rack? What do you think looks best on me?"

"Ally, anything looks drop dead gorgeous on you, but let me see."

I smile back at him as he scans the rack. He flicks through dresses and hangs certain ones across his arms. He has about five dresses on his arms.

"Those are perfect thank-you Michael!" I say hugging him.

I see the tag dangling from him and all excitement escapes me and flys right out the window.

"What's wrong?" he says releasing his grasp from me.

"$300 Michael are you crazy!"

"What?"

"The price!"

He looks at the tag, then back at me.

"Ally that's quite alright, plus that's one dress and I plan on spending lots on you today."

"But Michael these dresses prices added together is probably more than my annual salary!"

"Ally don't worry about it! As long as you love them on yourself as much as I do, go ahead and buy it. Don't forget I earn money too."

"Oh Michael, you really are too generous."

"Yeah." He grins.

"I'll be off to try these on."

He nods and sits back down. I see Tatiana with her arms loaded with 10 dresses. She's going so overboard right now but I can't stop her.

I see her following behind me. The changing rooms are very hidden at the back of the shop, it's very isolated. Meh.

I walk into one of the rooms and see Tatiana right behind me.

I shoot her a fake smile and she just raises her eyebrows and blanks it. Rude. She walks into the room next to me.

I change into the first dress.
It's a mini white dress, very poofy, lace upper body and short sleeves with silver embellishment. The waist has a silver diamond band going across, this suits my figure perfectly, I love it!

I bounce my hair up and retouch my makeup to look better. I walk out the changing room and see Tatiana standing right there in a long, rich black and intense dark purple satin dress with golden embellishment on the sides. It doesn't actually look amazing on her, but it certainly does look expensive.

I frown at her presence, she pushes me against the door of my changing room.

The places her hand against my jaw and squeezes my cheeks together roughly. It hurts so bad.

"What are you doing Tatiana get off me!" I manage to cough whisper.

"No, I won't, stay away from Michael, he is mine, he has the things I need, money makes me happy, therefore I need Michael! You on the other hand, are getting in my way. I suggest you back off before more trouble comes your way..." She says tightening her grasp, deadly eyes piercing through me. She releases her hand and I swallow deeply.

She struts off like this moment never happened.

What does she mean 'more trouble will come my way?'

Hey guys!
How's life! Hope you like the story so far! I try my best for suspense moments! Stay tuned Love you all xxx ❤️