Chapter 24 - Mall

Ally's POV:

Bill takes my hand and we walk over to Starbucks. Michael isn't even looking, but Tatiana has her usual fake smile on.
Seriously Michael, way to act mature. He is with Tatiana anyway! Why's he getting so tensed up about me when he's with the so-called love of his life? Ugh I don't even know anymore. I can't put up with his mood swings no more. I think it's time for me to meet new people other than cling onto my feelings for Michael, but they just won't leave even if I tried. They built up too much to the extent they'll never go. The best I can do is just hide them. He seems to have given up on me anyway, I'm just his best friend and it has to stay that way.

We reach the table and Michael just looks down at his coffee stirring it.

"Mind if we join you?" Bill asks.

"Nope." Michael says bluntly.

We take a seat and I just stare at Michael. He refuses to make eye-contact with me.
Bill sits down and makes small talk with Tatiana though she is uninterested of his life.

Michael and I sit there not talking. Ok that's how he wants to be then.
My nostrils flare from anger and I kick his shin from under the table.
He immediately looks up at me in pain and notices my angry expression. He frowns at me in a confused look like he is clueless and mutters, "What was that for?"
He knows damn well what that was for. He is jealous and just because of that he chooses to ignore me. Not even I did that when he was with Tatiana.

"You know what that was for." I mutter back giving him a death glare.
He looks back down guilty.
"I need to go use the bathroom." I say to them.

"Yeah me too." Michael says.
Okay then...
I make my way to the bathroom with Michael following behind me.
I open the door to the girls bathroom.
It swings open again as I am spun back around and pushed against the opposite wall. His loving plump lips crash against mine without my will as he grinds his body against mine.
I feel myself kissing back, my hand running up his jaw. He sticks his hand in my back bum pocket at holds my back as he swings me down, like we are dancing and continues the kiss. This is ever so romantic, oh Michael. Why? Why do you have to keep playing with my feelings?

He breaks the kiss and stands us both up.
"Does that change you're mind about Bill?"
"No." I put my coat back on properly and walk out annoyed.
He had guts to come in the girls bathroom like that and kiss me for a stupid reason. I see him walk out and catch up to me.

"Allison I'm sorry, I'm just not used to seeing you with other guys!" He complains.

"Well Michael, you already have Tatiana so stay out of my love life."

"I can't, that's just not possible. And Bill? My brother of all, why?"

"Yes Michael, he's a good bloke that actually cares. Now go run off to the gold digger, I'm sure she's waiting."

"What, gold digger?"

"Yes Michael, not my place to say but she is one."

"Well okay, that's actually hard to believe, she is an amazing person actually."

"Okay then, don't believe me."

"Ok, I don't believe you anyway, it's blatantly a lie."

"You choose what you believe so I am okay with that."

"Fine."

"Fine."

"No wait, did you accept my apology?"

"Yes Michael, it's cool now." I roll my eyes.

"Good." He half smiles. But looks dissapointed as I didn't respond to that.

"Oh come 'ere." I shake it off. I pull him into a side hug with my arm around his waist. He wraps his arm around my shoulder.
He giggles. As long as he's happy I am happy.

Although, I am still annoyed he is with Tatiana. Bill seems good, but I'm not sure he is the one for me. I'll see soon.

Hey guys!
Hope u liked it! Is Bill the one for Ally? Michael does not believe Tatiana's a gold digger!
Stay tuned. Love ya xx ❤️