Chapter 29 - Rape

Ally's POV:

My hands ache from the spikes embedded in my skin and I fight the pain. I am thrown across from the wall to the bed onto my back.

Trembling I back away to the headboard. Two men walk up whilst the others stay behind and watch.

I'm dragged back down the end of the bed by my feet. I struggle to squirm with my hands tied, though I don't give up.

He takes the rope and ties my foot to the left corner of the wooden pillar of the bed. He does the same for the right foot for the right pillar of the bed. I am in the worst position ever, my legs sprawled out widely whilst my hands beneath my back handcuffed tightly. I cannot move, I am helpless at this point. My heart begins to pound against my chest, almost as if it's bursting out my rib cage.

The man with whips walks over, causing a chill to run down my spine.

"No!" I yelp with fear as he strikes my stomach once with the leash. Right after they take a cloth and tie it around my mouth. Anything I say or scream is muffled now, nobody will be able to hear me. Am I really about to go through with this? Who am kidding, I don't exactly have a choice.

A striking pain overtakes my body as he whips once, twice, thrice, with the leash again my breasts, stomach and thighs. I'm all red and sore by now, the stinging is yet to get worse. My vision remains blurred still as I feel sucking on my breast, yet it brings no pleasure whatsoever.

My panties are ripped off my their animal sharp teeth and they embed their fingers into my pelvic bone, causing me to arch my back in excruciating pain.

A hand slaps my womanhood as I arc my back again. The pain is undoubtedly unbearable. I'd rather die than endure this pain. I yearn to escape this living hell.
In my mind all I can think about is Michael, whom I want to save me. But I cannot tell him, he cannot know. I am too frightened to tell him, and these men could torture me worse if I did. No way is Michael going to know, I could be putting Michael in danger if I did, and I would never do that to him. My mind is distracted by the shuffling noise.

I see each man taking off their trousers. Oh my gosh, all of them? They're all going to rape me? They have taken off their boxers, and they have huge lengths. But they disgust me still, I can only see imperfections in them, pink, pale, veiny and deformed.  The man gets on top of me and chucks his boxers elsewhere.

I shriek in pain as he shoves his member inside of me without warning, so deep I can feel him in the depths of my stomach. He does not start off slow, without hesitating he begins thrusting at a really fast pace into me as I yelp in agony helplessly. He slaps my breast in the process. As he gets off me, the next man comes. One down 4 to go.

He whips my stomach and thrusts inside of me, pumping so fast. He slaps my rear end and moves off.

The next man comes and does the same, and so does the last. The same process goes on. My sex is crimson red and sore from the pain. I feel my stomach paining by this point, but I know it isn't over yet. More pain is yet to come; fore I know there are three men left to pleasure themselves.

They untie my feet from there so I squirm my legs back together in relief. In reality it caused a hell of a lot more pain doing that. I arched my back as I closed my legs. They finished their discussion and two men stayed back and put their clothes back on. Phew. Less men to endure torture from.

But there are still 3 men remaining to rape me endlessly.

One flips me onto my side. I lay my body to the side, squishing my left arm and wrist.

One man comes in front of my face, but standing up so my face is facing his filthy cock.

"Suck it." He says plainly. I hesitate to do so, but know I will get whipped If I don't so I take it into my hands.
My body trembles as my dainty fingers faintly touch it in complete at utter disgust. I take it into my mouth, and suck it, feeling myself want to vomit. I gag at the awfully displeasing taste of his pre-cum, but he only takes a rough hold of my hair and thrusts into my mouth at the same time also.

Another man hovers above my body. He stretched my right leg above his so he can angle himself. He begins thrusting inside of me vigorously, the pain is killing me. He is going so deep, I can almost feel myself bleeding instead of orgasming. I have to carry on sucking this disgusting length whilst one man is shredding my vagina, and now the third, what is he going to do? He walks up to the bed and gets on. My back faces him and he faces my back. Both of us layers on our sides. Oh gosh, he is going to give me anal. Two holes at once! No! I have never done this and it is going to shred me to pieces! He takes his length, without any lube at all, he shoves it into my anus. My anus expand more and the pain is excruciating. He thrusts in and out, experiencing all the pleasure he gets, so does the man thrusting my vagina, and so does the man forcing me to gag, yet here I am, enduring the pain.
I can't do this anymore.

Hey guys,
Ally has just been raped! What have they done to her poor body! Will she tell Michael? Stay tuned! Love ya xxx ❤️