Chapter 54 - Baby

AN: Sorry for the late chapter! I've been a little busy, send my apologies to all you fabulous readers!

Allison's POV:
I immediately wake up to the ongoing churning in my stomach, which leads me out of Michaels grasp and straight to the toilet.
I throw up all my food and fluids from yesterday night. I quickly look back at the time- 6:30 a.m. Ugh, it's too early, I really don't like this new morning routine.

Before I can even take a breath, yet another portion of food comes right up, my eyes well with water because of the chest pain. I cough rockers my throat some more but I instantly feel a pair of soft hands remove my hair from my face and hold it back. Michael.

"It's okay baby, let it out." He says rubbing my back, and he called me baby again! I can't deal with refusing to be his girlfriend, I quit trying to play hard to get. He needs me and I need him. My thoughts are interrupted by the churning in my stomach as I regurgitate the last contents of my stomach.

I grab a tissue from the toilet roll and wipe my mouth, flushing the toilet.

"Th-thank you Michael." I mutter walking to the sink to brush my teeth.

"Yeah that's alright, what's wrong? Are you ill? You could be coming down with something." He says in a panicky mode, touch my cheeks and forehead.

"Michael, Michael, Michael." I interrupt his panic, trying to calm him.

"I'm doing just fine. It was probably some off food, don't worry about me. I'm going to take a shower now, you go have yours, okay?" I say grabbing his shoulders.

He sings in defeat, "Okay."

We stand there for a moment, unsure of what to do even though I just said we'd take a shower.

"I-uh-" he stutters.

I build up the courage to stand on my tippy toes and kiss him. My lips connect to his, and then his eyes widen. I smile at my confidence in doing that, leaving him in awe, I saunter off to my bedroom- well the spare bedroom.

~

I finish my refreshing shower and get dressed into a simple outfit.

I thought it was decent enough to wear here since we aren't going out

I thought it was decent enough to wear here since we aren't going out. I then walk to the mirror and stare at myself.

I notice my tummy isn't as flat anymore. It's getting bigger, and I'm growing to hate the way I look more everyday. I stand to the side and examine it, seeing how big it looks from the side. I look fat, God, why does it have to show! But oddly enough, I find myself stroking my tummy. "I'll never let them take you away from me." I murmur to the child I carry inside of me. It's hard enough that the father of my child is a rapist, what if I can't handle the burdens of being a mother? I guess I have no choice but to deal with it and care for this child as my own. My only worry is Michael. If I'm with him, he'd hate me for keeping a mistake child that isn't his. But this is my baby, and if Michael can't accost that, I have no choice but to leave him. I will be a mother to this child.

I walk outside to the hallway and open the door to Michael's room. The showers still running, so I leave and head downstairs.

I'm greeted by the maid who stops me, "Hello my dear, can I help you with anything? Would you like breakfast, snacks, fruit?" Her cheerfulness really brightens my mood.

"Oh no thank you!" I smile back, walking elsewhere.

Where shall I go? I'm going to go out back, a nice sit in the fields would do me good.

I run as fast as I can with my arms spread wide open like an eagle, and with that I fly.
I need to get away-from everything. I fly on and on, because I have faith, not only in myself, but in my child, and in Michael and I.

"We can get through this, Nevaeh." I whisper to my child, slowing down, throwing myself on the bench nearby. Nevaeh. I just love the name, it's heaven spelled backwards, and my child is heaven-sent. This is God's beautiful creation, a miracle waiting to take place. I need a middle name for her.

I find myself wandering the greenery and plants. Michael put a lot of effort into Neverland, he's wonderful for creating such a place. My fingers graze across the blooming flowers on their hedges, until something catches my eye. A white rose hedge, with only one odd red rose blossoming in the middle. A beautiful red rose, a unique red rose, lovely rose. Nevaeh Rose Skylars. It works perfectly!

And maybe, if the day comes, Nevaeh Rose Jackson. Michael would love it hopefully, at least if it was his child.