Chapter 11- Do read!*Random*

Hey guys!
So this is me... In case you wanted to know, but I really don't like taking selfies often because I look bad!
This chapter basically explains how I became a moonwalker. It's quite interesting, it's worth a read! Some of you won't relate, some of you can. I promise to post the next chapter soon!
Okay.
I dunno if it is only me, but I guess you could already say I am a moonwalker even though I literally joined this fandom in December 2015.

This is my story of how I became a moonwalker.
Basically, my older sister loved Michael Jackson when she was 11. I would have been 6 years old. She was a big fan of him, but not a moonwalker. She always played his music and influenced my parents to love his music.

She used to play songs like, 'Burn this disco out' and 'Scream'.
I remember she did dance routines to his music with her best friend and I was the DJ. Good times...

Eventually I grew to love his music so much! I remember my favourite songs of his when I was 6-8 years old were, 'They don't really care about us', 'Earth Song' and 'Smooth Criminal'.

He was and still is my favourite singer! I was proud to say it then and I am still proud to say it now!
The difference is, I stopped listening to his music when I was 9 (but I still said he was my favourite singer). After then it was like I forgot all about him, at least my sister did.

So when I was 12, I was listening to Pitch Perfect. And then 'Blame it on the Boogie' came on (their version).
I remember I loved it so much I ran upstairs and shut my door and put my headphones in. I played the song and was in love!

That night I was playing his music non-stop, looking at all his songs. It took me about 1 or 2 weeks to discover all his songs, there may still be some I haven't heard.

The next week, I think I was spending my nights looking at pictures of him on the internet. Like all kinds of pictures, rarest too. I was becoming obsessed and I didn't even know it.

The next week I spent most of my times watching his interviews, him giving speeches and looking at rare videos of him. I think I still do that now.

I now realised that I know pretty much everything about him. I think it's fair enough to call myself a moonwalker!
Here comes the sad part.
My family do not know I am a moonwalker and love Michael so much.

They don't know I have a fan page, or watt-pad account. Not even my sister.They have no idea!

I am too scared to tell them, or for them to find out. It's not that I don't like Michael, but I don't want them to judge me for liking 'back in the day' songs and stuff.
They still know he is my favourite singer but I would never tell them how much I still love him, in fact obsessed with him.
This is what I meant by you might not relate to that, because for you guys, you're families probably know you're a moonwalker.
Well, mine don't. My friends don't even know I am, they just know I am obsessed with his music, not him as a person too. It's like I feel embarrassed when I don't want to be.

Recently, I had to draw a celebrity, so I did Michael Jackson for my school art homework. I took that opportunity to google Michael freely without minding my parents seeing, because they knew it was just homework.

Another time, I was Michaeling, and my mum walked in on me on the wrong angle where she could see my phone.
She took it from my hands and said, "Really Amy, Michael Jackson?" In a sarcastic tone. I immediately felt embarrassed and just said that my friend Gabby sent me the link to it to print it out for her. She believed me and walked off. That was a close one for me. I literally pray they don't find out, I guess I can't deal with the awkwardness.

My parents love Michael Jackson, but they don't really listen to music much. My dad LOVES his dancing, like he will be listening to music on TV and Michael was on and he's like, "Ay Amy! That is what you call dancing! Nobody can move like that!" Even though I probably saw that video more than 10 times. I just pretend to like it, not love it. When I actually more than love it.

So that is my story! I am a huge moonwalker, but too shy to say it aloud!

A dream of mine, is to find a friend who is a moonwalker, practically loves him, and for us to be best friends. Imagine that? Because I don't know anybody in person that loves Michael to the extent I do! Although I do have one friend in my group that loves Michael Jacksons music, but she does not know any of his HIStory or Xscape songs sadly. I wish I find a moonwalker one day!

So this was my story in a chapter! I hope you found it interesting, please don't judge me! And I will post the next actual chapter soon! Love you all xxx ❤️